diy solar

diy solar

Cheap Lifepo4 Cells from Alibaba - why that cheap

legacyturbo

Hello together. I know there are many treads about this.
I can not explain to me why prices are that different. I write to some manufacturer and ask them if they know some dealers (like bls, xuba, dongguan lightning...) most of them doesnt wrote back, some say they dont know them as dealers and some say that there "company regulatiations"say they arent allowed to answer such questions.
What can be the "problem" with such extrem cheap cells?
Maybe some Chinese people are here to explain for me. ?

Maybe some Chinese people are here to explain for me. ?
~ UN-COOL ~

They are hyper competitive and will not discuss competitors publicly at all, ever...
Some companies WE KNOW are flogging Grade-B or C cells or used with markings scratched off.
We also know GOOD Companies who are selling Grade A fresh cells like Xuba, Deligreen, BLS - we talk about them a LOT.

LFP has indeed come down a LOT in pricing and if you look very carefully, the prices are not really that far apart in "general" but apples to apples. You can't compare Aluminium Cased Blueyes to Winston, Calb or Thundersky (SinoPoly). Now can you really compare different chemistries (even in LFP there are a few different chemistries) so tat has to be factored in for comparison.

One CATCH that gets people is HOW the cells are advertised. If advertised as "singles / 1 piece" the price is higher, if bundles of 4, 8, 16 the price per cell tends to be lower. Then some price them with S&H included (which makes them look more expensive) and others have S&H separate which when you crunch the numbers can actually be cheaper and you get more S&H options to choose from as well.

Ghostwrite66 put a post up on how to buy from Chinese Vendors I'll b e damned if I can find it right now... answers many questions.

As en example the 280Ah Eve Cells, that were here in much discussions.
The manufacturer Eve has a Store at Alibaba too, and you can find these Cells there too, but more expensive than from other dealers...

As en example the 280Ah Eve Cells, that were here in much discussions.
The manufacturer Eve has a Store at Alibaba too, and you can find these Cells there too, but more expensive than from other dealers...
Yes, I have EVE 280's from XUBA. link in my signature.

EVE is selling their cells @ singles MSRP (Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price) while xuba buys in lots of 1000 units, wholesale and adds margin and sells at a discount to move them fast. Same applies to the CATL cells that DeliGreen sells for such a great price....

I got a reply from one vendor that they are new unused cells but has been sitting in for a while like a year or two. so like stock clearance. i got this same info from both alibaba vendor and from the store who sells at much higher rate so i guess thats correct info.

Back