diy solar

diy solar

Cheap Source LittleFuse Class T Fast Acting Fuse

Posplayr

Just an FYI for frugal shoppers.
Littlefuse is a top name in fuse technologies which include Class T fuses.

You can find them on Amazon for $48.99

and price is close to the Blue Sea's offerings $48.

I just ordered two of these "GoPower fuses for $21.80 per.

Go Power! F-110 Class T 110 Amp Slow Blow Fuse​

They are the authentic Little fuse item but with a GoPowewr label covering the end of the box.

Reactions: Dzl
Got one of these for a spare - 120A bms. Best RV Converter also sells littlefuse - various amps - and a block for $50 plus shipping.

I also got a BlueSea cutoff switch to take the battery 'offline', and not sure if it should go before or after the fuse.
So positive lead goes to switch? Or to fuse?

I found this thread searching for fuse location.
Thanks!

EDIT: searched and found it...fuse goes BEFORE THE SWITCH. When the battery is switched on it has a class t fuse inline.

Last edited:
If you can use 100 amp fuses, I found a deal on the big A for a 5 pack for $60. For some reason the 100's were half the price of the larger ones and only the 100's were available in the 5-pack. Since I'm running several batteries in parallel they work for me for the individual batteries.

Believe it or not, Home depot is the cheapest I have found Blue Seas DC T class fuses with free shipping or store pick-up. Example:

A bad fuse holder with weak spring force may cause premature opening due to
high contact resistance x heavy current
heating the fuse. P which goes into heating = R x I^2.

Get a holder with high contact force, if they even spec this.

The one I was looking for was back ordered at DR
Best Converter may have them - they too offer replacements for $30. Says they have them in stock.

My original is a 150A. I got a 110A spare off amazon for twenty bucks or so - I'm never putting more than 70-80A thru - 120A bms.

I'll have an update on the Eaton Bussman ANL's today or tomorrow - Fuse-Shop says they got them and sent them to replace the cheapo brass-plated aluminum ones I now have a ton of on hand. :giggle:

Back