diy solar

diy solar

Cheapest LiFePo4 batteries on the market

What voltage did you charge it to? How did you conclude it was not LFP? 3.0 volts is a typical cut off voltage for LFP. NMC or other Lithium chemistries would charge higher and cut off sooner.
It showed that it was at 100% charge. I'm not a battery expert by any stretch of the imagination but based on the videos I've seen LFPs should run at 12+ volts until about 10% remaining. After I turned the inverter off the battery monitor went back up to 12.6 volts and 81% charge. I have a portable power station that will run the same 350 watt heater for about 2 hours. Sorry I can't provide more info but I expected more out of the battery.

Portable Power Station OUKITEL CN505, 614Wh LiFePO4 Battery Backup,Solar Generator with 500W Pure Sine Wave 2xAC

It showed that it was at 100% charge.
Percentages can be deceiving unless you have some way to confirm how much power went into that battery or what voltage it finished at. You were able to state the voltage it died at. Is there a reason you can not tell what voltage it was charge to?
Sorry I can't provide more info but I expected more out of the battery.
It is possible it has less capacity but hard to tell without data.

Those PFDD ones are crap, even at the time of buying.

Those dimensions, price and weight clearly indicates they are nowhere near 300Ah. So receiving anything at all is already a bonus.
Anyone doing some research would have skipped those right away.

The 300Ah PDFF ones are 75Ah crap cells, added with some concrete or stone to slighly increase the weight.

Seller does some creative math: There are 4 cells of 75Ah, so the capacity is 300Ah.

It doesn't matter if they are serie-connected, just 4x 3.2V / 75Ah = 12.8V / 300Ah battery....

The reviews on that battery are ridiculous. Multiple people said their battery came with pieces of stone inside. ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220126-151101_AliExpress.jpg
    Screenshot_20220126-151101_AliExpress.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20220126-151418_AliExpress.jpg
    Screenshot_20220126-151418_AliExpress.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 24
Back