diy solar

diy solar

China customs bans shipping of lithium batteries?

This thread slid off the rails pages ago. No time to read all 15 of them, so can someone just tell me if an actual ban went into place?
They had some political bantering for practical reasons they said. There were supply issues. I don’t think there’s currently any shipping consequences, just cost rises. But that may have changes?!

This thread slid off the rails pages ago. No time to read all 15 of them, so can someone just tell me if an actual ban went into place?
Too funny Robby. Your so right about the thread. I am also tired of the politics seeping into everything. This forum is a refuge for many of us. I will at least try to keep any future posts non political. I dont think its an outright ban, but I do believe the current issues in China and tensions between this admin and China are impacting trade between the countries.

Doing something legal isn’t cheating
Okay.
So anyone receiving any government assistance that qualifies under the rules of any program being offered isn't cheating either, regardless of how many different programs one qualifies for. I won't bitch about the rich pricks if you won't bitch about giving the poor housing and sustenance.

Okay.
So anyone receiving any government assistance that qualifies under the rules of any program being offered isn't cheating either, regardless of how many different programs one qualifies for. I won't bitch about the rich pricks if you won't bitch about giving the poor housing and sustenance.
I have experienced that the majority- great majority- abuse their “sustenance” to get cash for drugs, four-wheelers, and booze, or trade food for TVs. And work under the table, steal, and lie about who’s living with them. I don’t think we should incentivize nonproductive lifestyles for the able.
So I will complain about freeloaders. There is absolutely no reason or excuse for the vast majority of handout recipients to ever be hungry. They should work in exchange for their subsidies. Don’t wanna work? Oh- this is what hunger is like. People who don’t want to be hungry are way motivated to work.

I have experienced that the majority- great majority- abuse their “sustenance” to get cash for drugs, four-wheelers, and booze, or trade food for TVs. And work under the table, steal, and lie about who’s living with them. I don’t think we should incentivize nonproductive lifestyles for the able.
So I will complain about freeloaders. There is absolutely no reason or excuse for the vast majority of handout recipients to ever be hungry. They should work in exchange for their subsidies. Don’t wanna work? Oh- this is what hunger is like. People who don’t want to be hungry are way motivated to work.
Jealousy is one of your more attractive personality features. You should work on that. I doubt it's hereditary but just a lack of maturity. You still have time to save yourself.

Jealousy is one of your more attractive personality features. You should work on that. I doubt it's hereditary but just a lack of maturity. You still have time to save yourself.
Jealousy? My desire for a functional federal budget that can keep its commitment to social security, a robust internal national economy, the teaching to kids a work ethic, the self-image/self-worth benefits to doing work and the dignity of participation, my desire that all people are able to achieve maximum success, my disgust at paying to subsidize poverty: where the heck do you get jealousy in that? I’m not jealous of the oligarchy, either.
I’m just opposed to moral injustice in general
But why would anyone be jealous of petty criminals, you know the ones that abuse the system? Like their boyfriend pays ‘rent’ but they didn’t disclose that income on their application nor did they disclose the additional house member when they had their inspection (cuz that’s not allowed under HUD guidelines). I watch the state inspector come the day after boyfriend moves out; that afternoon he moves back in.

You seem to want to draw illogical conclusions to say what you want yourself to hear about me because your belief system is flawed, and you resort to insulting people (immaturity lol) when a stroke of temporary logic leaves without a valid argument when you run out of boilerplate and parrot fodder.

I’m not trying to “insult you back” but it’s pretty clear you hate me because I’m black. Or rich. Or poor. Or white. Or religious. Or an atheist. Or a libertarian. Or I don’t like bananas.

Last edited:
But why would anyone be jealous of petty criminals, you know the ones that abuse the system? Like their boyfriend pays ‘rent’ but they didn’t disclose that income on their application nor did they disclose the additional house member when they had their inspection (cuz that’s not allowed under HUD guidelines). I watch the state inspector come the day after boyfriend moves out; that afternoon he moves back in.
Have you been spying on these private citizens? That's pretty creepy.

Have you been spying on these private citizens? That's pretty creepy.
If you would recall that I posted earlier I performed management duties at several buildings with some tenants having subsidized residency, and I lived in one of these units. Since I am not cognitively impaired and often worked on site, only a simpleton would conclude to equate incidental observations with spying.
Or a disagreeable trouble maker seeking to discredit, lure, bait, or otherwise suggest distasteful motivations on another party.

Back