diy solar

diy solar

Chins all in one 3000 watt inverter 24V charger

offgridcrazy

I've seen this all in one charger on the Chins site. The price really fits my budget. Anyone used one? Any thoughts on it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220505-193704_Firefox~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220505-193704_Firefox~2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 35
@offgridcrazy I have one on order also. It seems to have all the right specs for a small system. I am going to use it as a brownout system for now and then into an RV. We should compare notes when we have them connected or ready to be connected. I posted a thread about a wiring diagram I have and asked for a review of it but no answers yet. https://diysolarforum.com/threads/new-drawing-please-advise.39547/

Last edited:
It looks like the Midnight Solar MN3024DIY all in one. Even the user manual is nearly identical. I also saw it on Amazon.

I almost bought that one. The only reason why I didn't was because there was so little information from people who have used it before. But I ended up buying the Growatt SPF 3000TL which has similar specs. Lots of people have Growatts.

Looks like a rebadge of the SRNE HF2430U60 series (as is the Midnite MN3024DIY).

I just received the Midnite version and hope to share my thoughts in a few weeks!

Last edited:
Growatt and MPP definitely have more people using them and a known track record on what to expect quality wise. These SRNE units can be $275 cheaper thus the appeal. I saw a Chins for $470 and a Jakiper for $445 on Amazon. Both with free shipping. I wonder how the 3yr Amazon Assurance warranty for $58 works with these.

its been 18 months - anyone care to report on how their SRNE or Growatt or MPP or CHINS all in one is doing (not sure who bought what).

Back