diy solar

diy solar

Code of Conduct points to a section that has since been removed

tomashubelbauer

This is not really a complaint even thought based on the forum list I think this is a best place to post this. I am a new member so I am going through all of the various resouces season members probably don't check anymore and one of them was the Code of Conduct post:

While reading through it I noticed this item:
If you are a corporate entity, you must state your affiliation in your username/custom title section of your profile. Corporate profiles are allowed to post wherever they please, but posting advertisements is only allowed in the "corporate section" forum. This section will allow you to post new product announcement and deals. Check it out.

Another post I've read while joining is this update that is pinned to the top of the site unless dismissed:

I think this means the CoC post is out of date in regards to vendor guidance. Not a biggie, I just happened to notice it so I thought I would raise attention to it. Hope this is helpful.

Welcome. As best I understand it, your summation is correct. Generally Will / admins keep the site clean, but if you see small things that fall through, and have time, you may want to volunteer to be an admin :).

Back