diy solar

diy solar

Complete n00b - Mallorca, Spain

Jorgeb

Hey all,

I dont even know what to say, but thought id say hi first and already ask for forgiveness to what will probably be absolutely stupid questions. I know maybe 1% about solar and am trying to help my father out, as his system is really not great in my opinion, and for the money it cost, I’m sure something i not 100% right.

I will however ask about this on another topic in a more applicable section.
Thanks in-advance ?

Welcome, and I apologize for being one of the cruise ship tourists that invaded your island some years ago.

Mallorca seems really pretty, and I'd like to go back some time when I had more than a couple of hours.

Welcome, and I apologize for being one of the cruise ship tourists that invaded your island some years ago.

Mallorca seems really pretty, and I'd like to go back some time when I had more than a couple of hours.
Thanks for the welcome!
Ahhh, dont worry, I’m one that needs to apologize to the locals. ?
I’m actually from South Africa (Cape Town), arrived in Mallorca about 4 years ago and loved it, so we live here now. Parents came on holiday to visit my wife and I, they loved it too and then decided to move as well, haha.

But yes, Mallorca is amazing, love it, but thinking of moving to mainland instead, priced here are crazy for property (At least for us South Africans, still earning the great ”Rand” currency), doesn’t go a long way in Europe. ?

Back