diy solar

diy solar

Connecting Delta to Eco-Worthy panels

gfmucci

I'm considering 3, 195 watt Eco-Worthy panels in series for my Ecoflow Delta. Yes, the specs match well.
I understand I need connector/adapters between the Delta and the panel string. Can anyone tell me what kind of connectors I need?

I'm considering 3, 195 watt Eco-Worthy panels in series for my Ecoflow Delta. Yes, the specs match well.
I understand I need connector/adapters between the Delta and the panel string. Can anyone tell me what kind of connectors I need?
What are the specs on panels and the Delta specs?
Panels have an MC4 connector so you need an MC4 to whatever the Deltas input is? You have one so what is it?
I would not buy anything from that trash company Eco Worthy.
Better panels from others.

What are the specs on panels and the Delta specs?
Panels have an MC4 connector so you need an MC4 to whatever the Deltas input is? You have one so what is it?
I would not buy anything from that trash company Eco Worthy.
Better panels from others.
Seeking answers from those familiar with Delta and Eco-worthy connections, not just an opinion about Eco-worthy. Yes, I know BMW is better than Hyundai.

Seeking answers from those familiar with Delta and Eco-worthy connections, not just an opinion about Eco-worthy.
I told you Eco Worthy has a MC4 connector.
You have a Delta and eyes and Google so what is the input connector on Your Delta?
You need a MC4 to whatever Delta connector and some conmon sense.
Google the Delta specs.

Seeking answers from those familiar with Delta and Eco-worthy connections, not just an opinion about Eco-worthy. Yes, I know BMW is better than Hyundai.
Your answer is in your old thread.

Went with three Eco-worthy 195 watt panels in series. Less than 65 volts, and only 10.8 amps. I should pull close to 400 watts into my Delta. Testing this week.

Back