diy solar

diy solar

control matrix of contactor

joaa

Hello,

I have received a single line diagram of a solar system that will be installed but there is something that i didnt understand
Since im not a basic electrical person
if someone could explain to me the following:
What does a control matrix mean?
second on site how does the matrix are controlled to know in which phase the system is?
btw EDL mean public grid, ichtirak means generator
1663430551419.png
1663430600809.png

Consider it as a truth table with external conditions on the top and also on the left ( for C1).
The 12 combinations of these conditions define the behaviour of contactor C1.
Following a condition down from the top to where it intersects a condition from the left produces a certain state of C1.

For example, follow the column down:
If the Changeover is set to automatic, and ESHtirak is on.
Then if the dry contact is open then Contactor C1 will be closed, if the dry contact is closed the C1 will be closed.

The Matrix for C2 is much simpler and the dry contact does not influence the behaviour, only the 6 conditions shown.

Consider it as a truth table with external conditions on the top and also on the left ( for C1).
The 12 combinations of these conditions define the behaviour of contactor C1.
Following a condition down from the top to where it intersects a condition from the left produces a certain state of C1.

For example, follow the column down:
If the Changeover is set to automatic, and ESHtirak is on.
Then if the dry contact is open then Contactor C1 will be closed, if the dry contact is closed the C1 will be closed.

The Matrix for C2 is much simpler and the dry contact does not influence the behaviour, only the 6 conditions shown.
Do you have a picture how on site the connection will be ?

No, there is a multitude of ways of achieving this. It doesn't have to be a hardwired matrix design (and probably isn't). This diagram wants you to understand what will happen as opposed to how it is achieved.

Back