diy solar

diy solar

Controlling Growatt SPF 3000TL output based on time period

Maxx

Hello,
I have a growatt model spf 3000 T HVM-24 with WiFi dongle shinewifi-F and i have installed the shinephone app on my mobile and it's running fine. I can change any of my growatt configuration settings from the shinephone app except the "output start time period" and the "output end time period" (image attached). Although the app is giving a "successful" message when i set a time for the output, but nothing is applied to the inverter. Screenshot_20220118-103630_ShinePhone.jpg

I have tried it many times and it's not working. The time is correct on my inverter/app.

Please help:)

Thanks
Michel

curious about this also...I have a SPF 6kw and also can't get that setting to stick. It would be great because I'm on a time based structure so would like to have it automatically charge at the lower rate and switch back to battery during high rate.

Also the charging start time does not seem to work for me also. Perhaps it is a future feature that is not yet implemented on the inverter firmware yet?

Hello,
I have a growatt model spf 3000 T HVM-24 with WiFi dongle shinewifi-F and i have installed the shinephone app on my mobile and it's running fine. I can change any of my growatt configuration settings from the shinephone app except the "output start time period" and the "output end time period" (image attached). Although the app is giving a "successful" message when i set a time for the output, but nothing is applied to the inverter. View attachment 80256

I have tried it many times and it's not working. The time is correct on my inverter/app.

Please help:)

Thanks
Michel
What do you use for a password to access the controls to change inverter settings?

I have a Growatt 6000T and have the shinephone app but I can't access control. Not sure what to use for a password?

that would make sense but it is todays date. ie if you are changing settings on may 5 2023 then it would be growatt20230505

These output time period settings would not set by using the website, however they did work by using the shineapp from my phone as instructed above.
However, I was hoping this setting would switch to and from bypass mode at the set times, but it does not seem to be doing anything. Perhaps it is a time setting for the output relay? Please let me know anyone's thoughts. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back