diy solar

diy solar

Cool Old Photo Of A Submarine Battery Bank.

Its not the guys stealing hubcaps or smoking a joint, or putting graffiti on walls that are the problem.

Its the white collar crime where multiple millions (or billions) are involved.
Corporate crime, the big guys in the international drug, arms, and human trafficking trade, varios scams in trading shares, for example.
The guys with the corporate jets that have people murdered or pay off judges and prosecutors to fix the justice system.
It includes kings, presidents, and heads of state, wherever big money and power is involved.
Lobbyists that bribe Congress to knowingly pass unjust laws.
Those guys will never see the inside of a court room, they are wealthy and connected enough to "fix" any embarrassing problems without ever getting personally involved.
That too.. We need to restore the "justice is blind" concept.

Judges should not be appointed by politicians at any level.. they should be voted in, and they should require not just a majority vote, but a clear majority.

We have a lot of problems to work on, and our technology is outpacing pretty much every other aspect of our society's evolution. I'm confident we'll get through it, but it's probably going to be a rough ride.

link about captured german uboat with nuclear materials
That's really interesting, I didn't know about that.

I can't remember where I heard it, but they said it was a joke inside the White House that after the first atomic bomb successfully tested that the Kremlin knew before the US president did. It was some documentary about spies during world war II, and how they had gotten so good on all sides that hardly anything scientific was a secret.

I think I've mentioned it on here before, but there's a show called "The Heavy Water War", I don't think it's currently streaming anywhere right now, but it's incredibly interesting. It's about a plant in Norway trying to make detrium (heavy water), which was apparently critical for production of uranium (I'm not an expert), and the efforts to sabotage that operation.

Reactions: D71
That's really interesting, I didn't know about that.

I can't remember where I heard it, but they said it was a joke inside the White House that after the first atomic bomb successfully tested that the Kremlin knew before the US president did. It was some documentary about spies during world war II, and how they had gotten so good on all sides that hardly anything scientific was a secret.

I think I've mentioned it on here before, but there's a show called "The Heavy Water War", I don't think it's currently streaming anywhere right now, but it's incredibly interesting. It's about a plant in Norway trying to make detrium (heavy water), which was apparently critical for production of uranium (I'm not an expert), and the efforts to sabotage that operation.
The communist Russians were waiting to see how it went for first atomic bomb before declaring war on Japan. When they -communist Russians knew the first one went off then they declared war so could get their spoils of war in that region of the World. They played it like a fiddle. The communist Russian also got the whole country of Poland to which they initially agreed to split share with Germany before WW2 was declared On Germany. England did not declare on Russia - only Germany. Both Germany and Russia invaded Poland Within days of each other. For whatever reason history teachers acknowledge but omit this information about Russia going into Poland too. The USA sided with communism which killed way more ppl then Hitler in WW2. Another hush hush. After all it is all recorded history…. Right at ppl’s finger tips….via search engine.

Most ppl don’t know how many ppl as a whole died in WW2…… Ask other ppl if they know how many died in WW2?

A lot of scientist died from radiation exposures

Back