diy solar

diy solar

Coronavirus and shipping times according to Alibaba

ghostwriter66

"Here - Hold my Beer"
EE from LAX CA -work in SouthTX for giant evil Oil
We talked to one of the executives today at Alibaba and he informed us that the Chinese govt was going to allow ALL shippers to regain operation on the 17th ... now of course the backlog of things to ship is going to be extensive but he also said that FEDEX and DHL has said that they would double down on getting things to the states (and the world) as soon as they can.. They said in the case of LFP manufacturers some were already shipping IF they had their own FEDEX/DHL contracts BUT about 90% of these companies don't and only ship when they need to. They - the LFP ppl overall - expect to start shipping all backlogged items on the 17th with an expected delivery time into the US of 10-15 days ...

So if you order today - you will see your product 27 FEB-03 MARCH.
If you order tomorrow ...you will see your product 27 FEB-03 MARCH
If you ordered 2 weeks ago -- wait for it ... yep .. you will see your product 27 FEB-03 MARCH

Once again I am not an economics person -- but from what i am seeing some of these LFP prices are going down - and i think that this is only temporary in order to get MONEY NOW and make up for almost a month of stagnation .. after they are caught up i see the prices returning .. or even going higher to make up losses .. but right now having MONEY to pay salaries and stuff is probably more important then making profit ... Just my .02 ...I slept through my Economics classes ...

Back