diy solar

diy solar

Coronavirus delays

emeraldcoastcamper

Deligreen employees have just been allowed to return to work but their Chinese shipper is still not operating so my order of (8) CATL 3.2V 200 AH cells is further delayed. The sales rep at Deligreen has been very communicative through Alibaba messenger but her hands are tied.

I just wonder how this disruption of supply chains will impact the global economy. Apple has already announced they will not meet sales targets due to their Chinese factory being shut down.

Time to Short the market???

Deligreen employees have just been allowed to return to work but their Chinese shipper is still not operating so my order of (8) CATL 3.2V 200 AH cells is further delayed. The sales rep at Deligreen has been very communicative through Alibaba messenger but her hands are tied.

I just wonder how this disruption of supply chains will impact the global economy. Apple has already announced they will not meet sales targets due to their Chinese factory being shut down.

Time to Short the market???

We ordered 16 Batteries yesterday from our Battery supplier in China and got our tracking number his morning ... It all depends on your seller ..

Back