Crazy low prices on Aliexpress LifePO4 320A, with buyer protection?

1999orders Store been in business since June 17, 2021

Assembly battery Store has been in business since July 1, 2021

These might be good and up coming business but with virtually no track history, good luck with your purchasing. I would not take a chance on them at this time since AliExpress isn’t known for being a strong customer defender vs defender of the sellers.
I just bought 4x of their 16 cell packages for ~3200 from 1999orders hopefully it’s all good!

Just John

Photon Sorcerer
I guess we will see, protected through cc and PayPal…
I should point out their pictures are of EVE cells, and the largest capacity EVE manufacturers is 304 amp hours. Lots of vendors seem to be selling 320ah cells that arrive bloated.

Free DHL shipping and arrival in one week. PT Barnum comes to mind.

The latest scam is "delivered" but no package is received.

If they are delivered, and there is a problem, you can of course ship them back for a full refund.

Eaks77

So far i've ordered from the following:
Assembly battery shop Store
- 8x320AH toal = $1000CAD -> Super shady! Shipping was supposed to be through DHL, but only got a tracking number that can be tracked on 17track.net (shady!). Currently in talks with buyer as they were allegedly delivered more than 2 weeks ago... I have nothing. They don't seem to understand the concept of answering questions -> Who is the Canadian Carrier? What is the appropriate tracking #? Provide proof of delivery! Right now, a dispute has been started with AliExpress, but I have to wait another 30 days for that to trigger. Worse case... I'll go through PayPal or CC.

Jinxin battery 18650 - 8x320AH total = ~450CAD - Haha, ya I know.. you get what you paid for. I saw this and out of shear stupidity, I said, lets do it! While the conditions mirror Assembly battery shop Store - The tracking number they provided me (still 17track.net) is more promising. It actually shows it'll be handed off to CanadaPost. So we'll see.

If/when I'm confident these are failures, I'll be looking to creditable AliExpress stores or eBay as their dispute process is much more reliable.

I guess the question we should be asking is Has anyone ordered from the mentioned stores in this thread and actually received their purchased goods? -> keep in mind, I totally understand that the exact condition of the cells is another factor/gamble.

Solar Supply House

Solar Enthusiast
320AH cells are really 302AH cells. So are 310AH cells. AliExpress just says they might produce that but the manufacturer's guaranteed specification is 302AH.

See this:

Choco

Solar Enthusiast
I guess the question we should be asking is Has anyone ordered from the mentioned stores in this thread and actually received their purchased goods? -> keep in mind, I totally understand that the exact condition of the cells is another factor/gamble.
Something I noticed with these stores, they have feedback from small items like lithium vacuum batteries, but nothing for large cells.
Whether its just the extended time frame of larger cells not reaching customers yet or the smaller items are a front to gain feedback and then rip off people putting big money on bigger cells for 4mths, then Phoenix into another store - i'm not sure.

Choco

Solar Enthusiast
Here is my latest tracking update from a similar 'shonky' store:
Hasn't moved for 13 days, no contact, no idea what state it is in.
Seller will not advise who local carrier is.

2021-09-01 15:35
destination, Item ready for pick up at a Post Office collection point against a notice of arrival or item code

Just John

Photon Sorcerer

destination, Item ready for pick up at a Post Office collection point against a notice of arrival or item code
I get that all the time, then the post office delivers the package next day.

In your case, I think it is probably a scam to let refund period expire.

I suggest you start a charge back now, they have had plenty of time to respond.

Just John

Photon Sorcerer
Yes, I have ordered from them, three different sellers, and so has Mr. Prowse.
Personally, I will stick to ordering from the vendor I have ordered from before that delivered real grade A cells for about 25% more.

I just ordered some 304AH EVE cells, if they are real quality, I will order 32 more next year.

ThaiKai

Hi,
I´m Kai,
living most of my Time in Germany.

What should i say, i used the september Sale on 3999Orders and 1999 Orders for 4 Orders in total, 40 Cells a 280AH and 2 Cells a 320AH 100% New Grade A :)

8 Cells with 280 AH for 150 Euros total are so temping ...

First Red Flag: Shipping should be DHL, was switched to Seller Standard ...

For tracking i use the AliExpress operated Ciaonao Global Track und the "AfterShip" App, all Orders have been "Shipped" on Aliexrpress, Tracking is providing "Shipping on the way, Pending shipping by the Seller"

-> The Seller created Tracking ID´s, but did not provide a Package for the Carrier, since the last 9 Days ..
No Contact with the Seller, only "You have Track-ID, so i have shipped you Batteries ... such a Bulls***

It will be interesting, how they clear Customs, when Customs stop this Shipping, usually sendning you a "Love Letter", to pay your taxes and Pickup of the Batteries. Without Customs no Delivery ...

Regards,

Kai

Last edited:

Solar Supply House

Solar Enthusiast
Personally, I will stick to ordering from the vendor I have ordered from before that delivered real grade A cells for about 25% more.

I just ordered some 304AH EVE cells, if they are real quality, I will order 32 more next year
That is often difficult to do. They go out of stock OR the vendor changes practices and sometimes, when they have you as a previous customer, The price goes way up.. Unreasonably up. They think they "have you". That is why I shop different vendors.
The best scenario would be to deal directly with the factory and not some "fly by night" re-seller of who-knows-what, selling on AliExpress out of an apartment. Factories are not interested or have the structure to deal in small bites of an order.

sunshine

Solar Addict
and not some "fly by night" re-seller of who-knows-what, selling on AliExpress out of an apartment.
It would have to be a big apartment with 2629 Battery Sellers all living there....assuming they live together since all the photos from their AliExpress sites have them sharing the same office and factory.
Bath time would be a bit crowded.

Just John

Photon Sorcerer
That is often difficult to do. They go out of stock OR the vendor changes practices and sometimes, when they have you as a previous customer, The price goes way up.. Unreasonably up. They think they "have you". That is why I shop different vendors.
The best scenario would be to deal directly with the factory and not some "fly by night" re-seller of who-knows-what, selling on AliExpress out of an apartment. Factories are not interested or have the structure to deal in small bites of an order.
The vendor I use is never out of stock of the grade A cells, since they come directly from EVE. The grade B or bulk cells are frequently out of stock. Fortunately the third order I placed, I got the best deal on. I hope my 4th order next year will be as good, but we will have to wait and see. Cheaper is good, as long as the quality is there. I don't want to wait 3 months to get them and then find out that I can't use them. Cell manufacturers in China are legally restricted to the Chinese market by the patent holder, so it will be interesting to see what happens in April when the patent expires.

Surferdudemi

Solar Enthusiast
The vendor I use is never out of stock of the grade A cells, since they come directly from EVE. The grade B or bulk cells are frequently out of stock. Fortunately the third order I placed, I got the best deal on. I hope my 4th order next year will be as good, but we will have to wait and see. Cheaper is good, as long as the quality is there. I don't want to wait 3 months to get them and then find out that I can't use them. Cell manufacturers in China are legally restricted to the Chinese market by the patent holder, so it will be interesting to see what happens in April when the patent expires.
Which vendor do you use?

Just John

Photon Sorcerer
Which vendor do you use?

Any estimate of shipping given by Alibaba is way off, use Alibaba chat to get a real quote.

Choco

Solar Enthusiast
Still no movement on my tracking in 20 days since hitting the shore, there is no signature on tracking yet too.
I have no doubt its a scam now.
Aliexpress dispute is in, but I have zero confidence they will do anything.
Last resort will be Paypal.

Sun$

I ordered 20 cells supposedly "Grade A 320ah" from the 1999orders store on aliexpress on July 28th. I have experienced the exact same thing others reported about shipping, tracking and vendor communications.

The vendor has stopped responding to my last 2 messages specifically asking for a US based shipping company tracking number as the HJYT company apparently will not handling the shipping anymore after reaching the shores of the US.

My local USPS post office does not have any packages for me in their possession. I also spoke directly with DHL Ecommerce and without a DHL tracking number they cannot offer any assistance and don't even have a way to reverse lookup a specific address for pending delivery.

The tracking information as provided by HJYT directly and through the 17track website hasn't changed since August 22nd and is as follows...

2021-08-22 23:43
Destination, Item ready for pick up at a Post Office collection point against a notice of arrival or item code
2021-08-19 23:43
Destination, The consignment has arrived in the country of destination
2021-08-17 23:43
Oversea, The item is on transport to the country of destination
2021-08-12 23:43
Oversea, The item is processed at the Post sorting center
2021-08-06 23:43
Oversea, Consignment received at the PostNL Acceptance Centre
2021-08-01 23:43
HK, Arrival at export hub
2021-08-01 13:43
HK, Item is ready for transport
2021-07-31 17:43
SHENZHEN, RECEIVING AND PROCESSING CENTER HAS RECEIVED
2021-07-31 17:37
SHENZHEN, THE PARCELS HAVE BEEN PROCESSED
2021-07-29 08:09
货物电子信息已经收到

I live just outside Detroit, Michigan. I do not understand what the "PostNL" message means in the tracking information, all searches on phrase "PostNL" refer to the postal service in the Netherlands. My package should never need to go through Netherlands postal services.

I looked up PostNL a little further, it seems they also handle international shipping. I assume they are operating the container ship between Hong Kong and the US. The HJYT tracking number I have for my parcel does not work on their website either. I have seen other example tracking information on PostNL website indicating delivery times up to about 52 days total to the US. It looks like I am just coming up on about 56 days since ordering.

Also I would assume since the tracking information claims "Item ready for pick up at a Post Office collection point" that it should mean it has been unloaded from the shipping container at the port in the USA already. If that is the case then they already have had 32 days to go through customs and get transported from California to my doorstep in Michigan.

Last edited: