Crazy low prices on Aliexpress LifePO4 320A, with buyer protection?

Choco

Solar Enthusiast
Wow this thread has blown up since I was last here.

So, officially... Scammed by both Assembly Batter Shop Store & Jinxin battery 18650 Store. Apparently my batteries have been delivered and nope!

I've waited the 30 days for Aliexpress to step in and wow... useless! They're asking me to provide evidence from the "post office" that it wasn't delivered. Well what post office and what carrier??!?! I provided "evidence" of all the conceivable Canadian carriers with the provided tracking number and none show valid tracking details. Aliexpress customer support is literally brain dead and obviously in bed with the sellers.

Question... has anyone out there won a dispute through AliExpress? If so, please share. Otherwise, I'm heading to PayPal.
I'm not aware of anyone recouping their money via Ali from these Lithium scammers.
Kick off your Paypal case now if Ali have denied your claim, as it will also take a couple of weeks.
I've made some suggestions on what to provide to Paypal in a previous post to help your cause.

Eaks77

I'm not aware of anyone recouping their money via Ali from these Lithium scammers.
Kick off your Paypal case now if Ali have denied your claim, as it will also take a couple of weeks.
I've made some suggestions on what to provide to Paypal in a previous post to help your cause.
Thanks Choco... I'm pretty sure I saw your post earlier and have captured everything you stated. Thanks!

JUbeda

In my case, i buyed at 339999 Orders shop 32 LiFePo cells 3,2V 320Ah for my solar system. Because i don't was very confident with the offer, i made the pay through PayPal and, at this moment, i have opened a claim for recovering my money because the tracking has passed this clearly wrong steps:

1.- step "Passed Spanish customs control": Nobody from a local courier has contact me for allowing them make procedures in my name at customs. Spainsh customs don't have done any claim for me about pay IVA and taxes. Without this tramit, it is impossible to pass customs control.

2.- step "Waiting at local courier dependencies for customer": 339999 didn gave me the local courier and no local courier has called me for alert me about the order is available at his dependencies. After many attempts claiming 339999 for give me the contact at courier, his answers was "Wait, it is on transit".

3.- step "Delivered": I have not received nothing, no order, no notification for getting it at some site, no claim from courier for paying the custom taxes....

I am very confident with PayPal because they were a great aid in past problems but Aliexpress is saying me to cancel claim on Paypal and they will return me the money.

Thanks to people of this forum for avoiding me to do those great error: i see on this forum that Aliexpress don't return the money because they believe that tracing saying it is received is probe of true.

elvis_asaftei

Solar Enthusiast
"there is enough fish in the lake"
Who does not open the eyes, open the wallet.
Too good to be true?

This hacker also added products with normal price like $700 price for a pack of 4 cells that is in normal range, also added 2 pages of 5 star fake reviews for the product, so it is not easy to identify them, there are more than a few hundred stores like this with duplicated products, many experienced buyers was tricked believing that they will get the money back on dispute, but there are hundreds of lost disputes all in favor of the hacker, asking for prof that "you did not pickup the package from local post office or pickup point" . No package of 88kg can be pickup from pickup point. What is the local carrier, what is the local forwarder, where is the proof of local continent forwarder package tracking ?!

Last edited:

Lococheii

Recently some dealers started to offer 320AH for crazy cheap prices on Aliexpress including shipment. The offer says "75 day buy protection". Does it really work? Who gives this protection? Aliexpress or the dealer?

The specs are also very high 6000 cycles, 320AH. Is this even possible?
What do you think?
I bought a set of 4. They are labeled as 320ah, weight and size is the same as 180ah. The codes are covered, took me a week to balance them. I still need to capacity test them, not sure what the results will be. They were listed as grade a batteries, obviously not, $520 lesson. Guess I am the monkey.🐒

elvis_asaftei

Solar Enthusiast
I bought a set of 4. They are labeled as 320ah, weight and size is the same as 180ah. The codes are covered, took me a week to balance them. I still need to capacity test them, not sure what the results will be. They were listed as grade a batteries, obviously not, $520 lesson. Guess I am the monkey.🐒
do you have the link to the product that you have bought ?

Andy6ft4Tall

Solar Enthusiast
Well the fake tracking has been accepted by Aliexpress.
Even the tracking on Aliexpress shows my order never came near the UK-England.
Aliexpress have still sided with the fake seller.
If you put the same tracking number into any other parcel tracking websites it clearly shows the tracking being delivered to a different area of China. The tracking is probably on an envelope or postcard. It's certainly not tracking 20+kgs batteries in a box.
Incredibly the the shipping company changed 3 time while this fake delivery was at sea.
The final tracking show the final delivery was made to ChuMenTouDi China,Destination.
It never came anywhere near England, where i live.

Time to put in a claim with the Card Company.

Just John

Photon Sorcerer
I am very confident with PayPal because they were a great aid in past problems but Aliexpress is saying me to cancel claim on Paypal and they will return me the money.

Ignore Aliexpress. They want you to cancel, because they have already paid the scammer and PayPal can and will reach in and take it back from Aliexpress. In other words, Aliexpress will be the company losing money, because you can bet the scammers have already moved the money out, and closed their bank account.

time2roll

Photon Sorcerer
Someone should reach out to Charlie Munger as a prominent investor in Alibaba about how the US and the world is getting ripped off.
Could be the tip of the iceberg.