diy solar

diy solar

Crazy low prices on Aliexpress LifePO4 320A, with buyer protection?

carsten42

Recently some dealers started to offer 320AH for crazy cheap prices on Aliexpress including shipment. The offer says "75 day buy protection". Does it really work? Who gives this protection? Aliexpress or the dealer?

The specs are also very high 6000 cycles, 320AH. Is this even possible?
What do you think?

Sounds like they're trying to bamboozle someone into giving them money for what is most likely junk cells. But maybe I'm wrong. That would be nice.

I'm not willing to make that gamble, but if you do please report results. Looks like the one has several buyers already?

Recently some dealers started to offer 320AH for crazy cheap prices on Aliexpress including shipment. The offer says "75 day buy protection". Does it really work? Who gives this protection? Aliexpress or the dealer?

The specs are also very high 6000 cycles, 320AH. Is this even possible?
What do you think?
1999orders Store been in business since June 17, 2021

Assembly battery Store has been in business since July 1, 2021

These might be good and up coming business but with virtually no track history, good luck with your purchasing. I would not take a chance on them at this time since AliExpress isn’t known for being a strong customer defender vs defender of the sellers.

Brand is listed as Jungla. Several stores with similar names and identical listing for those cells. 2228Orders store, etc.

The dimensions on the cells are essentially the same as the Lishen 271AH cells I bought from Michael Caro. Except they seem to have transposed the height and width. Seems unlikely some new company can get 18% more capacity in the same form factor. Pretty enticing though.

Last edited:
My experience with this is extremely poor. It's a long story, but I was ripped off and have no recourse. There is no protection.
Long story isn't that long.

The 75 day thing is only for delivery. If it doesn't show up in 75 days it's free. Otherwise good luck.

Or something like that.

Last edited:
You get what you pay for. If it sounds too good to be true, it generally is.
People keep buying used and abused cells, with the "but they say grade A" excuse.
Buyer protection is much more "seller protection", always use a credit card.
You can hope for miracles, but most of these low-cost "grade A" cells are apparently pulled from electric vehicles, and basically, you are paying a vendor in China for their E-waste.

You get what you pay for. If it sounds too good to be true, it generally is.
People keep buying used and abused cells, with the "but they say grade A" excuse.
Buyer protection is much more "seller protection", always use a credit card.
You can hope for miracles, but most of these low-cost "grade A" cells are apparently pulled from electric vehicles, and basically, you are paying a vendor in China for their E-waste.
Meh.

I'll be happy for the price I paid so long as I get more than 1500 cycles out of it @ 80% rated.

That still beats the hell out of lead for the money, unequivocally.

Meh.

I'll be happy for the price I paid so long as I get more than 1500 cycles out of it @ 80% rated.

That still beats the hell out of lead for the money, unequivocally.
End of life batteries are much more prone to dendrites, especially if they have been abused.

I may be a victim....What do you think?

I purchased 8 of these cells through AliExpress. Paid roughly $1000CAD for all 8, which included shipping. They were supposed to be shipped through DHL. These were a good deal, not the cheapest, but not the most expensive as well from what I could find.

The batteries were shipped out within a couple days and I was provided a tracking number that can only be viewed on track17.net and not through DHL. I bought these batteries late July and I started asking the seller about them early Sept. The tracking details showed that the package had arrived into Canada and was apparently at some sorting facility as of Aug 18th. Conveniently, after I questioned the seller about the shipping and starting a dispute with Aliexpress on Sept 5th, the tracking data now shows that it's been delivered on Aug 25th. Nothing has been received! :(

I'm now in the process of disputing this through AliExpress and it's doesn't look like it'll go smoothly. I have to try to resolve it with the seller within the next 35 days before AliExpress will even step in. The seller just keeps saying that the package was delivered/signed for. I've read that in these instances, AliExpress will typically side with the seller as there is a tracking # that states it was delivered. :mad: I'm asking the seller to provide the carrier details of who ever deals with it once it's in Canada and to provide proof of delivery.... I haven't heard anything.

Fortunately, I did use PayPal and have the option to file a dispute with them, if not my credit card company. While I have no idea how this will turn out... it's a big pain in the ass having $1000 tied up, time wasted and my newly converted offgrid shed/office sitting in limbo while I wait for batteries.

In the mean time, I placed an order for the same cells for half the price through AliExpress (haha ya, most likely a scam as well, but hope the protections in place work) and I might place another order through someone on eBay (far more reputable) to get something to me asap.

Thoughts? Anyone else dealt with AliExpress disputes?

PS..... (I just read more of the thread above).... and the store I bought from was Assembly battery Store

Last edited:
Eaks77, may as well start the payment rejection with PayPal for a refund. Worst case the batteries may show up in the next couple days.

Continue to work with the seller to get the CA tracking number and proof of delivery.

I may be a victim....What do you think?

I purchased 8 of these cells through AliExpress. Paid roughly $1000CAD for all 8, which included shipping. They were supposed to be shipped through DHL. These were a good deal, not the cheapest, but not the most expensive as well from what I could find.

The batteries were shipped out within a couple days and I was provided a tracking number that can only be viewed on track17.net and not through DHL. I bought these batteries late July and I started asking the seller about them early Sept. The tracking details showed that the package had arrived into Canada and was apparently at some sorting facility as of Aug 18th. Conveniently, after I questioned the seller about the shipping and starting a dispute with Aliexpress on Sept 5th, the tracking data now shows that it's been delivered on Aug 25th. Nothing has been received! :(

I'm now in the process of disputing this through AliExpress and it's doesn't look like it'll go smoothly. I have to try to resolve it with the seller within the next 35 days before AliExpress will even step in. The seller just keeps saying that the package was delivered/signed for. I've read that in these instances, AliExpress will typically side with the seller as there is a tracking # that states it was delivered. :mad: I'm asking the seller to provide the carrier details of who ever deals with it once it's in Canada and to provide proof of delivery.... I haven't heard anything.

Fortunately, I did use PayPal and have the option to file a dispute with them, if not my credit card company. While I have no idea how this will turn out... it's a big pain in the ass having $1000 tied up, time wasted and my newly converted offgrid shed/office sitting in limbo while I wait for batteries.

In the mean time, I placed an order for the same cells for half the price through AliExpress (haha ya, most likely a scam as well, but hope the protections in place work) and I might place another order through someone on eBay (far more reputable) to get something to me asap.

Thoughts? Anyone else dealt with AliExpress disputes?

PS..... (I just read more of the thread above).... and the store I bought from was Assembly battery Store
What carrier is the tracking? You need to contact them to confirm that the package was addressed and sent to you. Then try to get them to pull the GPS log of the delivery to see where it was signed at. If all of that checks out, ask for the total weight of the shipment as 8 cells will weigh a good deal. If all of that checks out, open a case with the shipping company as well.

Open the dispute now, worst case you lose and your where you are now

I bought a cheap minsplit off ebay and they scammed me by using a real tracking number to my zipcode. But it wasn't my package, wasn't addressed to me and wasn't sent from them. UPS confirmed that. Took a bit to get my money back though

If the listing said it was to be shipped by DHL, and they do not provide a DHL tracking number, then that would seem to be a red flag for AliExpress dispute

I agree.
Get the delivery details / address where it was delivered. I had similar thing ( not cells). I live Outside Ottawa and package was delivered and signed for by someone in Alberta.

I did get a refund but I also sent screenshots of google maps of where I live and where the package was delivered to prove it was delivered to wrong address.

Also miffed that person at wrong address signed for a package they did not order and did not try to return to sender. I guess they thought Christmas came

I keep asking the seller for the Canadian Carrier details, relevant tracking # and proof of delivery. They keep sending me a link that just takes me to sale details. I'm pretty sure it's a dead end with the seller and I really don't want to wait 30+ days for Aliexpress to step in. Any harm in starting the dispute process with PayPal before Aliexpress steps in?

I keep asking the seller for the Canadian Carrier details, relevant tracking # and proof of delivery. They keep sending me a link that just takes me to sale details. I'm pretty sure it's a dead end with the seller and I really don't want to wait 30+ days for Aliexpress to step in. Any harm in starting the dispute process with PayPal before Aliexpress steps in?
AliExpress might ban you from their services. Eg you can't buy more stuff. Small price to pay though

Back