diy solar

diy solar

Crazy low prices on Aliexpress LifePO4 320A, with buyer protection?

I ordered 20 cells supposedly "Grade A 320ah" from the 1999orders store on aliexpress on July 28th. I have experienced the exact same thing others reported about shipping, tracking and vendor communications.

The vendor has stopped responding to my last 2 messages specifically asking for a US based shipping company tracking number as the HJYT company apparently will not handling the shipping anymore after reaching the shores of the US.

My local USPS post office does not have any packages for me in their possession. I also spoke directly with DHL Ecommerce and without a DHL tracking number they cannot offer any assistance and don't even have a way to reverse lookup a specific address for pending delivery.

The tracking information as provided by HJYT directly and through the 17track website hasn't changed since August 22nd and is as follows...

2021-08-22 23:43
Destination, Item ready for pick up at a Post Office collection point against a notice of arrival or item code
2021-08-19 23:43
Destination, The consignment has arrived in the country of destination
2021-08-17 23:43
Oversea, The item is on transport to the country of destination
2021-08-12 23:43
Oversea, The item is processed at the Post sorting center
2021-08-06 23:43
Oversea, Consignment received at the PostNL Acceptance Centre
2021-08-01 23:43
HK, Arrival at export hub
2021-08-01 13:43
HK, Item is ready for transport
2021-07-31 17:43
SHENZHEN, RECEIVING AND PROCESSING CENTER HAS RECEIVED
2021-07-31 17:37
SHENZHEN, THE PARCELS HAVE BEEN PROCESSED
2021-07-29 08:09
货物电子信息已经收到

I live just outside Detroit, Michigan. I do not understand what the "PostNL" message means in the tracking information, all searches on phrase "PostNL" refer to the postal service in the Netherlands. My package should never need to go through Netherlands postal services.

I looked up PostNL a little further, it seems they also handle international shipping. I assume they are operating the container ship between Hong Kong and the US. The HJYT tracking number I have for my parcel does not work on their website either. I have seen other example tracking information on PostNL website indicating delivery times up to about 52 days total to the US. It looks like I am just coming up on about 56 days since ordering.

Also I would assume since the tracking information claims "Item ready for pick up at a Post Office collection point" that it should mean it has been unloaded from the shipping container at the port in the USA already. If that is the case then they already have had 32 days to go through customs and get transported from California to my doorstep in Michigan.

there are more than 10.000 orders already from this type of stores and now they are just noticing the package was not sent at all and ALiExpress dispute and seller say you picked up the package ... so what can we all do, we are so many, and we should all contact chat support to solve it for all of us ...

I ordered 20 cells supposedly "Grade A 320ah" from the 1999orders store on aliexpress on July 28th. I have experienced the exact same thing others reported about shipping, tracking and vendor communications.

The vendor has stopped responding to my last 2 messages specifically asking for a US based shipping company tracking number as the HJYT company apparently will not handling the shipping anymore after reaching the shores of the US.

My local USPS post office does not have any packages for me in their possession. I also spoke directly with DHL Ecommerce and without a DHL tracking number they cannot offer any assistance and don't even have a way to reverse lookup a specific address for pending delivery.

The tracking information as provided by HJYT directly and through the 17track website hasn't changed since August 22nd and is as follows...

2021-08-22 23:43
Destination, Item ready for pick up at a Post Office collection point against a notice of arrival or item code
2021-08-19 23:43
Destination, The consignment has arrived in the country of destination
2021-08-17 23:43
Oversea, The item is on transport to the country of destination
2021-08-12 23:43
Oversea, The item is processed at the Post sorting center
2021-08-06 23:43
Oversea, Consignment received at the PostNL Acceptance Centre
2021-08-01 23:43
HK, Arrival at export hub
2021-08-01 13:43
HK, Item is ready for transport
2021-07-31 17:43
SHENZHEN, RECEIVING AND PROCESSING CENTER HAS RECEIVED
2021-07-31 17:37
SHENZHEN, THE PARCELS HAVE BEEN PROCESSED
2021-07-29 08:09
货物电子信息已经收到

I live just outside Detroit, Michigan. I do not understand what the "PostNL" message means in the tracking information, all searches on phrase "PostNL" refer to the postal service in the Netherlands. My package should never need to go through Netherlands postal services.

I looked up PostNL a little further, it seems they also handle international shipping. I assume they are operating the container ship between Hong Kong and the US. The HJYT tracking number I have for my parcel does not work on their website either. I have seen other example tracking information on PostNL website indicating delivery times up to about 52 days total to the US. It looks like I am just coming up on about 56 days since ordering.

Also I would assume since the tracking information claims "Item ready for pick up at a Post Office collection point" that it should mean it has been unloaded from the shipping container at the port in the USA already. If that is the case then they already have had 32 days to go through customs and get transported from California to my doorstep in Michigan.
postnl doesnt do shipping cargo, only air freight as far as i know, and only to or from the netherlands ( holland)

They call them 320AH because you will "hopefully" get that capacity, but you can complain till the end of the world that the cell only meets manufacture specifications of 302AH. You will have no recourse as that is the spec.
Most of the complainants would be happy to get 303ah!

These sites are a total scam and puts AliExpress and it's owner, Alibaba, under the spotlight for their failure to act against the obvious fraud from vendors on their site.
What would you suggest to help these hapless victims?
Maybe a complaint to the CCP, since they now have representation on the board of the companies, to organise some re-education of those involved.

Most of the complainants would be happy to get 303ah!

These sites are a total scam and puts AliExpress and it's owner, Alibaba, under the spotlight for their failure to act against the obvious fraud from vendors on their site.
What would you suggest to help these hapless victims?
Maybe a complaint to the CCP, since they now have representation on the board of the companies, to organise some re-education of those involved.
First thing I would do is contact your state attorney General and verify the tax collected on every order is actually making it to the state. Then ask for the money back. You can get creative if you try.

These Shops even have Time Machines, it 9 AM here, an 17Track states deliverd totay at 11:31 :) Of Course nothing was delivered. Luckly i had opened a dispute for changing shipping methode. I will wait, hat will happens.

Attachments

• ali delivery.jpg
    ali delivery.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 17
These Shops even have Time Machines, it 9 AM here, an 17Track states deliverd totay at 11:31 :) Of Course nothing was delivered. Luckly i had opened a dispute for changing shipping methode. I will wait, hat will happens.

mine was doing a stop at the same hour and minute every day (something impossible) and it is being delivered in the middle of the night, when nobody is working :
WhatsApp Image 2021-09-13 at 21.50.20.jpeg

also unsuccessful Dispute yet, they give credit to that nonsense exploit used to edit database of the shipping company :

collect in time.jpg

for you delivered in 14 days with oversea cargo shipment ?! that is such a funny thing ...

I have a few Orders (6) in total open on Dispute for Lifepo Cells, 40 pcs a 280ah in Total, all from the same 3999orders, and 2 320ah from 1999orders.

Lets see, if Aliexpress smell a Rat here or if the get enough Tip to close the Dispute. It must be very suspect, when all Orders get lost.

Kai

mine was doing a stop at the same hour and minute every day (something impossible) and it is being delivered in the middle of the night, when nobody is working :
View attachment 66083

also unsuccessful Dispute yet, they give credit to that nonsense exploit used to edit database of the shipping company :

parcelView attachment 66084
I have checked you Parcel Number with AfterSale, 1Parcel and Cainiao, "Waiting for Shipment from Seller", No need to Wait for anything. Sorry for that. My Orders have the same Status.

Kai

My Dispute was unsuccessfull, i have uploaded Video Evidence now, with Time Code

Kai

evidence of what exactly ?

I have Videocameras in my Driveway and at my Frontdoor. No Delivery Guy there.
I have uploaded Pictures with Time/Date in the Picture from the reported Delivery Time.

I will upload it as video File if needed.

Kai

I have Videocameras in my Driveway and at my Frontdoor. No Delivery Guy there.
I have uploaded Pictures with Time/Date in the Picture from the reported Delivery Time.

I will upload it as video File if needed.

Kai

my delivery time was 10 PM , no delivery works at that time

Out of curiosity I Googled "17track.net Reviews" and is pages and pages of scam complaints.

Out of curiosity I Googled "17track.net Reviews" and is pages and pages of scam complaints.

Haha, this scam from AliExpress has word wide effect against 17track.net that is used by scammer and who does noting to resolve the problem with the shipping comany being used by hackers .
I've now seen 1 star average reviews given to 17track here : https://www.facebook.com/17track/reviews (320 x 1 star review on facebook with 1 star average ... ) and here https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.17track.net (890 x 1 star review on trustpilot)

Sellers from AliExpress use an exploit or hack of the shipping company www 17post56.com or www hjyt56.com and they did not sent any package and claim using the link from 17track.net that the package was delivered and picked up by the buyer in 17 days to EUROPE by sea ?! The package is on sea from China to EU just 2 days ? What a scam ! Package also arrived on each stop at exactly the same hour is also a big proof of this fraud. Be aware of this FRAUD !

Haha, this scam from AliExpress has word wide effect against 17track.net that is used by scammer and who does noting to resolve the problem with the shipping comany being used by hackers .
I've now seen 1 star average reviews given to 17track here : https://www.facebook.com/17track/reviews (320 x 1 star review on facebook with 1 star average ... ) and here https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.17track.net (890 x 1 star review on trustpilot)

Sellers from AliExpress use an exploit or hack of the shipping company www 17post56.com or www hjyt56.com and they did not sent any package and claim using the link from 17track.net that the package was delivered and picked up by the buyer in 17 days to EUROPE by sea ?! The package is on sea from China to EU just 2 days ? What a scam ! Package also arrived on each stop at exactly the same hour is also a big proof of this fraud. Be aware of this FRAUD !
have you told aliexpress support about this?

hello, I bought some batteries and I have also been scammed by 6999orders Store.

the same procedure, i buy, i choose DHL and pay for DHL shipping and the seller sends me HJYTE************Q.

I wrote to him and asked him which shipping company he sent it to me and he told me China Post.

I enter in the China Post search engine I put the tracking number and there is nothing. :confused:

It only works on 17track or on the HJYTE page where it shows information including my name.

I paid by Paypal

Does anyone know how to proceed to get my money back?

Last edited:
Most likely you have to contact your cc company.

Afaik ali will deny claim since tracking shows delivered… unless they have figured out the amount of $$$ involved in all these xxxxstore scams

hello, I bought some batteries and I have also been scammed by 6999orders Store.

the same procedure, i buy, i choose DHL and pay for DHL shipping and the seller sends me HJYTE************Q.

I wrote to him and asked him which shipping company he sent it to me and he told me China Post.

I enter in the China Post search engine I put the tracking number and there is nothing. :confused:

It only works on 17track or on the HJYTE page where it shows information including my name.

I paid by Paypal but I know that Paypal gives the seller the reason if he attaches a tracking number.

Does anyone know how to proceed to get my money back?
Start by disputing the charge with both PayPal and your credit card.
Someone has already posted links where all these scams are being reviewed by places like trustpilot. You should include those links when disputing.

A time machine is correct.

After sending multiple messages to the vendor requesting a tracking number from a shipping company who actually does business in the USA, more specifically DHL as was promissed at time of purchase, the shipping information on 17track magically changed to "Item Delivered" but the date of delivery was 23 days ago!

now the vendor responds with....

亲,包裹已经签收,请您去当地邮局取货
Dear, the parcel has been signed for, please go to the local post office to pick up the goods

I also just noticed for the first time that most of the entries in the tracking information occurred at the exact same second on different days as previous poster pointed out in his tracking info too.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-09-25 12-25-151.png
    Screenshot from 2021-09-25 12-25-151.png
    200.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Back