diy solar

diy solar

Crazy low prices on Aliexpress LifePO4 320A, with buyer protection?

what fraud? Paying them, modifying their modified evidence that package arrived into the true state "never arrived" and asking your money back? Are you out of your mind to call this fraud?
Hacking is a felony in most countries. Use common sense.

so call it hacking not fraud ;)
Use common sense. Filing false "they didn't deliver" claims via computer hacking is fraud and really not a good idea. Credit card companies and PayPal have no sense of humor. I don't think Will or other users would be happy about the ramifications.

you do not understand... they do NOT play by rules. And you want to win them playing by rules. That's a targeted fail

I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation.

There is no hacking of the 17track.net website.

The way it works is as follows: The fraudsters have direct access to this web hjyt56.com from here they are generating the trancking of shipment and have programmed the hours when it is updated and is what we see reflected in 17track.net.

Simplifying 17track only reads the information from hjyt56.com and shows it to us, so there is nothing to do, they have control of this shipping platform which is HJYT56.

then just replace 17track.net -> hjyt56.com, same thing. Is hjyt56 a legit site at all?

Well I think I will be welcomed to this thread, ordered 2.5k$ worth of LFP from two different supplier (Shop912316039 Store and 68825orders Store), I have pretty much the same issues (2 orders one over HJYT and other over QFL)
- different shipment companies as was declared
- HJYT same minute updates (Tracking)
- Record Tracking progress as if teleporting
- Customs passed as easy as delivery one nut
- AE Status pending seller shipment
- Local post does not recognize the tracking ID

So after reading this thread I ve opened a dispute two days ago and surprisingly yesterday tracking was updated "Delivered"

I ve never been scammed on AE but this is new so any suggestion on how we can tackle this issue?

Well I think I will be welcomed to this thread, ordered 2.5k$ worth of LFP from two different supplier (Shop912316039 Store and 68825orders Store), I have pretty much the same issues (2 orders one over HJYT and other over QFL)
- different shipment companies as was declared
- HJYT same minute updates (Tracking)
- Record Tracking progress as if teleporting
- Customs passed as easy as delivery one nut
- AE Status pending seller shipment
- Local post does not recognize the tracking ID

So after reading this thread I ve opened a dispute two days ago and surprisingly yesterday tracking was updated "Delivered"

I ve never been scammed on AE but this is new so any suggestion on how we can tackle this issue?

Hello Lebman: Get in Contact with the Carrier hjyt56.com, to review there Tracking, they can remove the false Entry. -> Status back in Transit, no Monay for Seller and Good Prove of Fake Delivery. The Contact serv@17track.net may help you too with this. If you are not confident with the Aliexpress Dispute Handling, contact your Payment Service, like Paypal or CC Company. This will freeze your Order, im in the same Process now.

Best Regards,
Kai Heitmann

Hello Lebman: Get in Contact with the Carrier hjyt56.com, to review there Tracking, they can remove the false Entry. -> Status back in Transit, no Monay for Seller and Good Prove of Fake Delivery. The Contact serv@17track.net may help you too with this. If you are not confident with the Aliexpress Dispute Handling, contact your Payment Service, like Paypal or CC Company. This will freeze your Order, im in the same Process now.

Best Regards,
Kai Heitmann
Thanks, I am trying to contact HJYT but couldnt find their contact, is it by phone or an email?

Guys, on 17Track I went and added more tracking ID similar to mine but changing the last 2 digits and VOILA you will have same date, same time and same status in different countries. I am uploading this as evidence and see what seller/AE will say about it.

Attachments

• AE Dispute HYJT tracking issue 1 of 2.png
    AE Dispute HYJT tracking issue 1 of 2.png
    262.6 KB · Views: 31
Guys, on 17Track I went and added more tracking ID similar to mine but changing the last 2 digits and VOILA you will have same date, same time and same status in different countries. I am uploading this as evidence and see what seller/AE will say about it.

I have seen Phone and WeChat. When you are ln 17 Track Website, click on the underlined hjyt, there you get linked to the Carrier Website.

Regards, Kai

I have seen Phone and WeChat. When you are ln 17 Track Website, click on the underlined hjyt, there you get linked to the Carrier Website.

Regards, Kai

Have anyone succeeded contacting them and getting a solution from them to remove all false entries from their database ? (shipping company www 17post56.com AND www hjyt56.com are affected by this hack )

If they clean their database practically all our 10000 paid orders are clean to be refunded without any stress, right ?

If they clean their database practically all our 10000 paid orders are clean to be refunded without any stress, right ?
Best not to go down to the scammers level but to assist those ripped off through other ways.

It seems odd that AliExpress has not responded appropriately in refunding lost money and delisting these obvious scammers.
Keep that list you made updated and maybe someone can come up with a way to get AliExpress to respond.

Best not to go down to the scammers level but to assist those ripped off through other ways.

It seems odd that AliExpress has not responded appropriately in refunding lost money and delisting these obvious scammers.
Keep that list you made updated and maybe someone can come up with a way to get AliExpress to respond.
Someone who is a victim should probably call and report this to the FBI. Anyone who is a victim should have already filed a police report.
Anyone in Europe should be talking to their local police and Interpol (I assume).

Perhaps contacting a lawyer as well, this is organized crime crossing international boundaries. A class-action lawsuit, since Aliexpress is ignoring you would be appropriate.

Last edited:
Someone who is a victim should probably call and report this to the FBI. Anyone who is a victim should have already filed a police report.
Anyone in Europe should be talking to their local police and Interpol (I assume).

Perhaps contacting a lawyer as well, this is organized crime crossing international boundaries. A class-action lawsuit, since Aliexpress is ignoring you would be appropriate.

I appreciate the suggestion, but no one in law enforcement will give a flying ..... about my scammed Aliexpress purchase.
I would be laughed out the door.

I appreciate the suggestion, but no one in law enforcement will give a flying ..... about my scammed Aliexpress purchase.
I would be laughed out the door.
Really, did you bother to try?
Many banks (credit card companies) will require it (police report).
Certainly, the FBI will be interested in people being defrauded out of thousands of dollars by organized Chinese scams.
In the USA, the FBI is who you report computer fraud to.

Yes but Australians could get fobbed off with this classed as civil.
Australians could contact their States Consumer Affairs

What really is needed is an idea that will take off and end AlieExpress enabling these scammers-
A class-action lawsuit
An idea, but rather involved. What about something like GoFund scheme to fund the Class Action...for the publicity it might make.

Yes but Australians could get fobbed off with this classed as civil.
Australians could contact their States Consumer Affairs

What really is needed is an idea that will take off and end AlieExpress enabling these scammers-

An idea, but rather involved. What about something like GoFund scheme to fund the Class Action...for the publicity it might make.
I can tell you from working in IT.
If you call the FBI (assuming you live in the USA), they have a division devoted to this. Seriously, it's their job.
They take computer hackers stealing money very seriously. From the number of reviews on trustpilot, this is an effective and widespread scam.
People who have had this happen to them should make waves, not roll over and say "they got me". Start with a police report, then contact the computer fraud division in the FBI. It won't take that many people taking the time to do it before they notice. If they don't, contact your local television news departments, most have an "on your side" bit. Get them interested in finding out why your money is gone.

Back