diy solar

diy solar

Crazy low prices on Aliexpress LifePO4 320A, with buyer protection?

I filed a Policy Report today, its just for the Statistic, no way of Power in China for our Police.

Maybe this poor Guy can Help finding non existing delivered Parcels

vincent@hjyt56.com

Have Fun,
Kai

Last edited:
Only FBI, Interpol, TV or CCP (China Communist Party) can do something about this by starting a global investigation
The CCP has a presence within AliExpress--

From the Global Times-
editor@globaltimes.com.cn

"According to the article, the number of Chinese Communist Party members have accounted for more than 30 percent of the overall employees at Alibaba's Beijing headquarters.

Currently, Alibaba Group has two headquarters in China, one in Beijing and the other located in Hangzhou. And, its health and entertainment divisions are also headquartered in Beijing.

Wang Hao, secretary of Chaoyang district Party committee who attended Alibaba's corporate Party committee founding ceremony, said that Alibaba should adhere to correct political directions and maintain political integrity. "

Maybe contact Wang Hoa and ask why he excluded honesty.
china_celac_forum@mfa.gov.cn

The CCP has a presence within AliExpress--

From the Global Times-
editor@globaltimes.com.cn

"According to the article, the number of Chinese Communist Party members have accounted for more than 30 percent of the overall employees at Alibaba's Beijing headquarters.

Currently, Alibaba Group has two headquarters in China, one in Beijing and the other located in Hangzhou. And, its health and entertainment divisions are also headquartered in Beijing.

Wang Hao, secretary of Chaoyang district Party committee who attended Alibaba's corporate Party committee founding ceremony, said that Alibaba should adhere to correct political directions and maintain political integrity. "

Maybe contact Wang Hoa and ask why he excluded honesty.
china_celac_forum@mfa.gov.cn

they have a mandate to sabotage western world, I tell you.

postnl doesnt do shipping cargo, only air freight as far as i know, and only to or from the netherlands ( holland)
You are partly correct. PostNL is usually Air Freight. I get plenty of items from Aliexpress delivered to the UK-England via PostNL. In fact i have just had 2x JBD 200A BMS boards delivered today via PostNL. I have had heavier/larger items via PostNL that were transported by ship in the past. The question is will they air freight the 280Ah/320Ah cells that weight 5kgs (11 Lbs) each plus packaging? Stranger things have happened when the Chinese government decided to subsidise shipping. But i wouldn't hold my breath waiting for boxes of 4 cells weighing 20-25Kgs, to ever turn up. People just have to wait for the 75 day delivery clock to wind down to zero and open a case on Aliexpress if nothing turns up. Or do a charge-back/claw-back via paypal or your credit card. After all that messing around people will eventually do some research and find a reliable retailer and pay extra for cells that have genuine capacity. Plus the 2-4 extra months for the new cells to turn up.

Really, did you bother to try?
Many banks (credit card companies) will require it (police report).
Certainly, the FBI will be interested in people being defrauded out of thousands of dollars by organized Chinese scams.
In the USA, the FBI is who you report computer fraud to.
The reality is you cant chase debts in China unless you have serious connections in the Chinese government.
Even companies moving manufacturing to China dont have any legal right.
If legal cases are taken to court inside China by None Chinese origin citizens (foreigner's), the courts always rule in favour of the Chinese person/company.
So sadly emails from another country wont make an ounce of difference.
Even from the police/FBI etc.
This has always been the case.
It's a Chinese cultural system to ultimately protect Chinese Citizens.

The reality is you cant chase debts in China unless you have serious connections in the Chinese government.
Even companies moving manufacturing to China dont have any legal right.
If legal cases are taken to court inside China by None Chinese origin citizens (foreigner's), the courts always rule in favour of the Chinese person/company.
So sadly emails from another country wont make an ounce of difference.
Even from the police/FBI etc.
This has always been the case.
It's a Chinese cultural system to ultimately protect Chinese Citizens.
only if the company has establishments in the US or EU (e.g. warehouse) and you can get at them there. So in conclusion you should buy from companies who have local warehouses

If you are going to open a case with Aliexpress/Paypal/Credit Card, just remember to be polite.
Your dealing with a person that has to deal with complaints every day.
Yes it is frustrating and understandably you as the buyer are upset because you paid out a lot of money and waited 2-3 months and nothing has been delivered. You have every right to be Angry but try to keep that to yourself.
Just keep things civil and explain the problem calmly.
Gather all the supporting evidence you can.
If you treat the people with respect at Aliexpress, Paypal, Credit Card company, They are much more likely to help you resolve the problem.
If you are screaming and shouting and rude to the people you are expecting to help with your claim, It's likely they wont go out of their way to resolve your problem.

I have been buying directly from China for over 20 years and YES i have had items go missing or get damaged and even scammers trying to take my money. You can have the same thing happen when buying items from your own country/town/city.

It's not nice but if you deal with people in call centres/offices politely, your more likely to get the result you want.

If you are going to open a case with Aliexpress/Paypal/Credit Card, just remember to be polite.

It's not nice but if you deal with people in call centres/offices politely, your more likely to get the result you want.
ps same thing happens also on Ebay, AirBNB IN the US. Ive been ripped of $2000 on AirBNB, I was ripped off by Uber in Florida and so on. The big difference however so far, was I had no any issues to get my money back from US based companies, simple evidence was enough in most cases to get a 100% refund without long dispute with them. And sometimes I even got a coupon code on top from them etc. Something that apparently does not happen with these Ali companies!

I am not sure why the persisting with Aliexpress. You have a police report, now open a formal dispute with your credit card company. Get your money back. Let the guys with computer fraud departments handle it. There are federal liability limits.

I filed a Policy Report today, its just for the Statistic, no way of Power in China for our Police.

Maybe this poor Guy can Help finding non existing delivered Parcels

vincent@hjyt56.com

Have Fun,
Kai

What was the answer from Vicent ?

Can anyone contact company www 17post56.com AND www hjyt56.com that are the ones that are being used for this scam on their contact telephone or WeChat app and explain them the gravity of the situation ?

Each day I see order number increasing and new fake stores are now created with names that are not in the same format and they also already have a few pages of only 5 star reviews so if we don't stop that 2 companies of spreading this scam each day many hones persons loose their money thinking that they are protected but as you can see already at least 1000 persons already lost the dispute that was in favor of the seller that already had the shop suspended and surprise ... AliExpress is not returning the money even if they suspended the shop, so they are also a part of the fraud, first because they let since August till October more than 100 fake stores with duplicated product images and product description (all have identical products for sale) and also now because they rule the dispute in favor of the seller. They say to provide evidence that you did "not pickup the package from local pickup center" ?! Witch one ? What is the local forwarder ? Who to ask from more than 30 local delivery companies ?

So each one that does something, anything they can will help the community and will stop this fraud eventually, each one with an idea and an action.
Thank you all.

I am not sure why the persisting with Aliexpress. You have a police report, now open a formal dispute with your credit card company. Get your money back. Let the guys with computer fraud departments handle it. There are federal liability limits.

Yes, I explained above, only way to solve this is by doing something each one of us, together we will succeed :

"
Can anyone contact company www 17post56.com AND www hjyt56.com that are the ones that are being used for this scam on their contact telephone or WeChat app and explain them the gravity of the situation ?
Each day I see order number increasing and new fake stores are now created with names that are not in the same format and they also already have a few pages of only 5 star reviews so if we don't stop that 2 companies of spreading this scam each day many hones persons loose their money thinking that they are protected but as you can see already at least 1000 persons already lost the dispute that was in favor of the seller that already had the shop suspended and surprise ... AliExpress is not returning the money even if they suspended the shop, so they are also a part of the fraud, first because they let since August till October more than 100 fake stores with duplicated product images and product description (all have identical products for sale) and also now because they rule the dispute in favor of the seller. They say to provide evidence that you did "not pickup the package from local pickup center" ?! Witch one ? What is the local forwarder ? Who to ask from more than 30 local delivery companies ?
So each one that does something, anything they can will help the community and will stop this fraud eventually, each one with an idea and an action.
Thank you all.
"

Yes it is frustrating and understandably you as the buyer are upset because you paid out a lot of money and waited 2-3 months and nothing has been delivered. You have every right to be Angry but try to keep that to yourself.
Just keep things civil and explain the problem calmly.
Gather all the supporting evidence you can.
If you treat the people with respect at Aliexpress, Paypal, Credit Card company, They are much more likely to help you resolve the problem.
If you are screaming and shouting and rude to the people you are expecting to help with your claim, It's likely they wont go out of their way to resolve your problem.

I have been buying directly from China for over 20 years and YES i have had items go missing or get damaged and even scammers trying to take my money. You can have the same thing happen when buying items from your own country/town/city.

I think that under 1% of the scammed persons know about this thread, and 900 already wrote about their problem to trustpilot reviews
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.17track.net or their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/17track/reviews but guess what, even them did nothing to correct the situation that they are part of too because they are being used too to promote the issue, they could have suspended the 2 hacked shipping companies from being used by the scammers and / or contact them, but they did nothing too, sometimes you wonder how much can a company put the head int he sand as nothing happened as an ostrich ?

Yes, I explained above, only way to solve this is by doing something each one of us, together we will succeed :

"
Thank you all.
"
I contacted them on Friday, but got no response.

My seller has many open disputes because they say in the comments that they have done the same to him as they have done to all of us.

What is Aliexpress doing with this store? NOTHING.

There still scamming hundreds of people every day.

Attachments

• Feedback2.png
    Feedback2.png
    325.1 KB · Views: 23
  • FeedBack1.png
    FeedBack1.png
    321.2 KB · Views: 24
Update.. after uploading the proof of fake tracking ID and changing my tracking with one or digits findings all tracking status are the same, and after the shop was closed on AE, and after I ve received an official email from local post that they dont recognize the tracking ID, AE dispute judgement was that my reason is INVALID.

Update.. after uploading the proof of fake tracking ID and changing my tracking with one or digits findings all tracking status are the same, and after the shop was closed on AE, and after I ve received an official email from local post that they dont recognize the tracking ID, AE dispute judgement was that my reason is INVALID.
Open dispute in PayPal or CC

I would suggest that next time, the cheapest price is not actually saving you money.
Maybe pick a reliable vendor instead.

Of course filing a police report and a claim with the credit card company might help, since obviously Aliexpress is not going to help.

Yes, same for me and same for all the others ... How can ALiExpress judge in favor of the seller after there is so much evidence of the fraud, also so many disputes for all orders opened, store suspended, just because they are both Chinese ?

So money is lost, I am sendingbthis to all the youtubers that deal with lifepo4 perhaps someone can talk about it.
Appreciate if you can do the same.

So money is lost, I am sendingbthis to all the youtubers that deal with lifepo4 perhaps someone can talk about it.
Appreciate if you can do the same.

Another thing that happened to me is this. I contacted online support and "chat with an agent" and explained to them the 35th time the entire story again with the scammer using fake tracking numbers and they asked "did you open a charge-back from credit card company ?" and I said YES, and guess what happened 2 days latter, even having concrete evidence of unreal tracking number steps and unreal product delivery in 14 days by sea to EU : "ruling was in favor of the fraudulent chinese seller by AE dispute team" .

So I think you should know this and tell us what are your advice for the others in this situation ?

Another thing that happened to me is this. I contacted online support and "chat with an agent" and explained to them the 35th time the entire story again with the scammer using fake tracking numbers and they asked "did you open a charge-back from credit card company ?" and I said YES, and guess what happened 2 days latter, even having concrete evidence of unreal tracking number steps and unreal product delivery in 14 days by sea to EU : "ruling was in favor of the fraudulent chinese seller by AE dispute team" .

So I think you should know this and tell us what are your advice for the others in this situation ?
I suggest you file a police report. If you think Aliexpress cares, you are mistaken.
Then you call the FBI computer fraud division.

Back