diy solar

diy solar

Crazy low prices on Aliexpress LifePO4 320A, with buyer protection?

Guys, I just had a win via Paypal, refund in full.
Going via my last correspondence with Paypal I had lost all hope due to the response, it seemed no one was reviewing the facts again, but alas things changed.

Some suggestions to those using Paypal...
-Upload aliexpress screenshot showing no logistics tracking.
-Upload aliexpress screenshots showing '16 day DHL postage' that has been breached.
-Upoad aliexpress screenshots of other customers negative feedback and scam warnings.
-Provide URL to this thread
-Provide overview of how they generate fake tracking as outlined in this thread.

Best of luck to those still trying!

Really, did you bother to try?
Many banks (credit card companies) will require it (police report).
Certainly, the FBI will be interested in people being defrauded out of thousands of dollars by organized Chinese scams.
In the USA, the FBI is who you report computer fraud to.

So our Division got scammed out of nearly 120K - from an Alibaba company - that we had dealt with quite a bit -- in fact we had made nearly 1.2 Million in previous purchases with no issue .... then all of a sudden I guess the company got some good revenue coming in suddenly all in a month -- the owner cleared out the account and left China ....

It took us about 6 months but finally the insurance company took the hit - and we got back all the money ...

I will tell you - that not a single person cared - not the FBI, nor Treasury, nor the bank nor anyone ... of course we had to contact them and do a report for the insurance company -- but dude ... they told us that 10's of millions of dollars each and every day is scammed and most companies don't report it for embarrassment reasons ... so our 120K was nothing - 000 - to them ... so you can imagine what reaction the normal person out 2K is going to get ....

I advise everyone that reads this to open AliExpress online support and type "chat with an agent" and ask for a solution. I am doing this since august but can;t do that alone, only if we are many we can get this solved. Many of us already lost money.

I was asked to contact DHL by support and ask them to send the proof i did not pickup the package.
I contacted DHL, provided the tracking number and they said that there is an invalid format provided for the tracking number and they can only answer about the tracking numbers that have DHL format and that was registered into their system.

So result from ALiExpress dispute was this :

View attachment 67076

View attachment 67077

But DHL said they only can provide information about valid tracking numbers of their system, if the tracking number is not valid it is obvious the package was never registered on their system.

And hjyte2134001198yq isn't even remotely a DHL number ... DHL Parcel service tracking number will usually be a 10-digit numeric, starting with 3S, JVGL, or JJD.

Guys, I just had a win via Paypal, refund in full.
Going via my last correspondence with Paypal I had lost all hope due to the response, it seemed no one was reviewing the facts again, but alas things changed.

Some suggestions to those using Paypal...
-Upload aliexpress screenshot showing no logistics tracking.
-Upload aliexpress screenshots showing '16 day DHL postage' that has been breached.
-Upoad aliexpress screenshots of other customers negative feedback and scam warnings.
-Provide URL to this thread
-Provide overview of how they generate fake tracking as outlined in this thread.

Best of luck to those still trying!
This is the only thing Aliexpress cares about.
When credit card or PayPal start taking money back (they can reach in and take it back). Until that happens, Aliexpress doesn't care. Once that starts happening, then you will see them do something about fraudulent store fronts.

This is the only thing Aliexpress cares about.
When credit card or PayPal start taking money back (they can reach in and take it back). Until that happens, Aliexpress doesn't care. Once that starts happening, then you will see them do something about fraudulent store fronts.

Totally agree ... AliExpress and Alibaba will conduct their own "investigation" with no updates or anything ... in the past (and it has changed recently) there was a 99.999% chance they were going to side with their countryman ... now it seems allot better ...

BUT with that said ... I always recommend going the nuclear route if the company starts to ghost you ... You put a dispute in with your CC company at 0001 hours ... at 0002 they have FROZEN the funds ... at 0003 Aliexpress is told the funds are frozen and they notify the company (because aliexpress nor Alibaba releases te money AFTER the delivery of the product) that they are not being paid ....

At 0004 that company will move you to the top of the VIP list and jump on this ...

I just don't have the time or patience to deal with bad manufacturers or sellers and figure that swhy I have a billion dollar CC company do it

Hey all, I was also fool enough to order from one of the scam shops - So I was also a victim. Aliexpress judged the dispute in favour of the seller, even I have provided all the necessary and requested evidence. However, today I received the feedback from Paypal that they decided in my favour and I will get a charge back.

So I hope you all will get your money back.

Regards

Fab

Totally agree ... AliExpress and Alibaba will conduct their own "investigation" with no updates or anything ... in the past (and it has changed recently) there was a 99.999% chance they were going to side with their countryman ... now it seems allot better ...

BUT with that said ... I always recommend going the nuclear route if the company starts to ghost you ... You put a dispute in with your CC company at 0001 hours ... at 0002 they have FROZEN the funds ... at 0003 Aliexpress is told the funds are frozen and they notify the company (because aliexpress nor Alibaba releases te money AFTER the delivery of the product) that they are not being paid ....

At 0004 that company will move you to the top of the VIP list and jump on this ...

I just don't have the time or patience to deal with bad manufacturers or sellers and figure that swhy I have a billion dollar CC company do it

That's crazy ... My appeal to dispute that was previously in favor of the Chinese hacker seller was in favor of the same Chinese seller too !
They did that because I said I contacted the bank to avoid paying 2 times ! ?
From what I know the reverse of the payment has the link to original payment so that should not happen to be reversed 2 times, right ?
So they are acting crazy here.

What do you think ?

Me too have been scammed. Bought 4 320ah cells with "6668orders Store" on aliexpress. Selected DHL and after some time updates came through by 17track.net. Of course nothing arrived. At this moment the seller doesn't exist anymore in aliexpress and I opened a complaint to get my money back. I don't know if the seller still can act on the complaints because if not, the money is automatically returned after 11 days without reacting to the complaint. If not, I’ll go to paypall for a refund.

However it is incredible how many new shops are opened every day with these same cells for low prices. Hundreds of orders are made. Just until now I was reasonably happy with aliexpress but for now they have lost 90% of my trust. I knew the price was too good to be true but I thought: getting 200ah when sold as 320ah for this price is something I can live with. Never ever I thought that nothing would arrive and aliexpress supported this scam.

I knew the price was too good to be true but I thought: getting 200ah when sold as 320ah for this price is something I can live with. Never ever I thought that nothing would arrive and aliexpress supported this scam.

I urge you to think long and hard about trusting used and abused cells. You are storing kilowatt hours worth of energy in a very small space. Generally speaking, LiFePO4 is very safe, but the electrolyte is a hydrocarbon that boils at a low temperature, and bloating in cells is caused by exactly that. Boiling hydrocarbon in an electrical circuit is not to be taken lightly.

Me too have been scammed. Bought 4 320ah cells with "6668orders Store" on aliexpress. Selected DHL and after some time updates came through by 17track.net. Of course nothing arrived. At this moment the seller doesn't exist anymore in aliexpress and I opened a complaint to get my money back. I don't know if the seller still can act on the complaints because if not, the money is automatically returned after 11 days without reacting to the complaint. If not, I’ll go to paypall for a refund.

However it is incredible how many new shops are opened every day with these same cells for low prices. Hundreds of orders are made. Just until now I was reasonably happy with aliexpress but for now they have lost 90% of my trust. I knew the price was too good to be true but I thought: getting 200ah when sold as 320ah for this price is something I can live with. Never ever I thought that nothing would arrive and aliexpress supported this scam.

Any news you have ? I still see many fake stores on AliExpress and there are still orders from them, so the fraud is still ongoing and no progress ...

Any news you have ?
The seller has started responding. Twice I had the right to receive the folowing text: "My dear, your parcel has arrived, you can go to the local post office to pick it up". Ofcourse I replied and in some time Aliexpress steps in. If ali accepts the sellers text, it's the last time I bought at Ali (more than 250 orders) and I go to paypal for a refund. However; the replies show that the seller is not blocked on ali's system. And yes, ali is overflowded at the moment with lifepo4 scams.

<a day later>

Again (3th time) I have received the excact same message on my replies: "My dear, your parcel has arrived, you can go to the local post office to pick it up". This means they do not read and it looks like the replies are automated too. Pfff still 5 days before ali steps in....

Last edited:
Wow this thread has blown up since I was last here.

So, officially... Scammed by both Assembly Batter Shop Store & Jinxin battery 18650 Store. Apparently my batteries have been delivered and nope!

I've waited the 30 days for Aliexpress to step in and wow... useless! They're asking me to provide evidence from the "post office" that it wasn't delivered. Well what post office and what carrier??!?! I provided "evidence" of all the conceivable Canadian carriers with the provided tracking number and none show valid tracking details. Aliexpress customer support is literally brain dead and obviously in bed with the sellers.

Question... has anyone out there won a dispute through AliExpress? If so, please share. Otherwise, I'm heading to PayPal.

Wow this thread has blown up since I was last here.

So, officially... Scammed by both Assembly Batter Shop Store & Jinxin battery 18650 Store. Apparently my batteries have been delivered and nope!

I've waited the 30 days for Aliexpress to step in and wow... useless! They're asking me to provide evidence from the "post office" that it wasn't delivered. Well what post office and what carrier??!?! I provided "evidence" of all the conceivable Canadian carriers with the provided tracking number and none show valid tracking details. Aliexpress customer support is literally brain dead and obviously in bed with the sellers.

Question... has anyone out there won a dispute through AliExpress? If so, please share. Otherwise, I'm heading to PayPal.
I'm not aware of anyone recouping their money via Ali from these Lithium scammers.
Kick off your Paypal case now if Ali have denied your claim, as it will also take a couple of weeks.
I've made some suggestions on what to provide to Paypal in a previous post to help your cause.

I'm not aware of anyone recouping their money via Ali from these Lithium scammers.
Kick off your Paypal case now if Ali have denied your claim, as it will also take a couple of weeks.
I've made some suggestions on what to provide to Paypal in a previous post to help your cause.
Thanks Choco... I'm pretty sure I saw your post earlier and have captured everything you stated. Thanks!

In my case, i buyed at 339999 Orders shop 32 LiFePo cells 3,2V 320Ah for my solar system. Because i don't was very confident with the offer, i made the pay through PayPal and, at this moment, i have opened a claim for recovering my money because the tracking has passed this clearly wrong steps:

1.- step "Passed Spanish customs control": Nobody from a local courier has contact me for allowing them make procedures in my name at customs. Spainsh customs don't have done any claim for me about pay IVA and taxes. Without this tramit, it is impossible to pass customs control.

2.- step "Waiting at local courier dependencies for customer": 339999 didn gave me the local courier and no local courier has called me for alert me about the order is available at his dependencies. After many attempts claiming 339999 for give me the contact at courier, his answers was "Wait, it is on transit".

3.- step "Delivered": I have not received nothing, no order, no notification for getting it at some site, no claim from courier for paying the custom taxes....

I am very confident with PayPal because they were a great aid in past problems but Aliexpress is saying me to cancel claim on Paypal and they will return me the money.

Thanks to people of this forum for avoiding me to do those great error: i see on this forum that Aliexpress don't return the money because they believe that tracing saying it is received is probe of true.

"there is enough fish in the lake"
Who does not open the eyes, open the wallet.
Too good to be true?

This hacker also added products with normal price like $700 price for a pack of 4 cells that is in normal range, also added 2 pages of 5 star fake reviews for the product, so it is not easy to identify them, there are more than a few hundred stores like this with duplicated products, many experienced buyers was tricked believing that they will get the money back on dispute, but there are hundreds of lost disputes all in favor of the hacker, asking for prof that "you did not pickup the package from local post office or pickup point" . No package of 88kg can be pickup from pickup point. What is the local carrier, what is the local forwarder, where is the proof of local continent forwarder package tracking ?!

Last edited:
Recently some dealers started to offer 320AH for crazy cheap prices on Aliexpress including shipment. The offer says "75 day buy protection". Does it really work? Who gives this protection? Aliexpress or the dealer?

The specs are also very high 6000 cycles, 320AH. Is this even possible?
What do you think?
I bought a set of 4. They are labeled as 320ah, weight and size is the same as 180ah. The codes are covered, took me a week to balance them. I still need to capacity test them, not sure what the results will be. They were listed as grade a batteries, obviously not, $520 lesson. Guess I am the monkey.?

Back