diy solar

diy solar

Crazy low prices on Aliexpress LifePO4 320A, with buyer protection?

Yep, Track17 shows my batteries as delivered with a load of fake tracking information about the places it was "scanned" at.

Still wasn't real, so be careful, as i say, try and track it on the real courier website.
All of mine had the same time no matter where it was at.

This is what I (and many others) thought, but no, they deny the claim. I've bought several hundreds of things, never a problem, I had disputes, always handled well, but with this lifepo4 scam, i don't know why but they simply say the claim is invalid. One thing for sure, ali was first but has become last on my 'where to buy list'.
Hmm... Strange! I am interested in this Lifepo4 batteries but I think I'd wait till I see reviews of real buyers in their store!

I'm not aware of anyone recouping their money via Ali from these Lithium scammers.
Kick off your Paypal case now if Ali have denied your claim, as it will also take a couple of weeks.
I've made some suggestions on what to provide to Paypal in a previous post to help your cause.
I Just received notice, paypal rejected my dispute also. Will be calling them as soon as office opens in 3 hours.

I Just received notice, paypal rejected my dispute also. Will be calling them as soon as office opens in 3 hours.
I did 2 separate orders from 1999orders. They "combined into one shipment" (1 tracking number). I ended up disputing both through PayPal. They sided with me on one but not the other. Not sure how that works out... anyway. I appealed it and it got denied again, complained some more, they denied it again. While I was still talking to PayPal, I started dispute through my CC. PayPal told me I needed proof through the shipper that it was not delivered. They eventually told me that they meant USPS and that I needed something from them that said it was not delivered. I was able to go to my local PO and they printed out a statement from their Intranet (actually said "Intranet" on the printout) and the clerk hand wrote out that the Tracking number (that was also printed in the inquiry on their Intranet site) did not exist and was never delivered to my (written out) address. Once I submitted that to PayPal, I though I was golden. They responded the next morning that because I disputed it with my CC company they couldn't do anything else......

So moral of the story: if PayPal sides with the seller, go to the Post Office with the tracking number and see if they will do the printout from their Intranet and write on it that it was never delivered to your address and send that to PayPal. Also, your CC probably gives you more time than PayPal, so make that your avenue of last resort (don't dispute both at the same time).

I have same problem with 3 orders from same hacker seller. AE just came with one refund, and two still wait but judgement is at mine side. Just send mail to oficial post, with askind did this tracking number are delivered by them. And attach it to dispute. This is the right way to beat them.

Hi everybody,
so anybody got back money from this scam?
True Aliexpress or Paypal?
I ordered this :
haha
and they truck me but no body know where is this package about 90kg haha
pick up in local post-office haha this is so funny

Greetings! ? Welcome to AliExpress, and thank you for visiting our site. This is Natasha, your customer service support for today. How can I help?

this has been badly handled from the beginning
in the meantime, do you know how to connect with the website that provided the tracking information?
Email address?
No, don't have.
Or a contact form?
I'm afraid we don't have the any information.
every other website, has support and a way to contact them
why does Aliexpress think that the tracking number is real?
so why are you believing the seller that this has been delivered, when they have offered 0 proof that it was delivered?
Alright, from your dispute. Just to be honest. The seller will respond after 39 days, for sure.
We have sent a lot of proof that it was NOT delivered. Case closed, send me back my money!
how can that be?? 39 days?? NO way!
why are you sending me 3 days, if you are now saying 39 days? where does the 39 days come from?
The promised delivery time is still processing.
The dispute team will step in after the dispute team.
After the promised delivery time.
10:01
no it isn't, the original advertisement said 13 days
DHL Free Shipping Estimated Delivery Time:13-13 Days Will be shipped within (Business days)7 Days
Order ID: 8139134532056946 View Detail Order time: 18:37 Sep. 22 2021
The promised delivery time of the selle.r
10:02
they changed it after i ordered this in September
I understand,
our promised delivery time is usually 75 days.
they are claiming it has been delivered, why do I need to wait 39 days when they say it has been delivered??
the seller's promised delivery date is: 13 days
but it doesn't matter, since this tracking number is fake, so nobody will be delivering ANYTHING under this tracking number
if we have to wait ANOTHER 39 days for a refund of our money, then we expect Aliexpress to include interest payments on the amount you are holding
You can check the promised delivery time from below the order description.
this was changed
they changed that AFTER I paid for it, this is NOT acceptable to me
you can't do this. The seller is claiming it was delivered. it wasn't, because this seller is a scammer and should be blocked from Aliexpress
so why are you waiting for a "fictional"delivery date
1635973668457_3tEcJKe1tqrWS1lHB0dgAx46.png

the seller is not saying it is in transit, he is saying it is at the "post office"which we have proved it a LIE
10:09
that screenshot means nothing, if the seller said and the tracking information says it was delivered into the "local post office"
this is super visible that this company is providing false tracking information and that no product was ever sent out
so why should we have to wait 39 days, send me my refund TODAY
Have you noticed the promised delivery time?
as a side note, the only proof of delivery that the seller provided was an address label that says the package contains "plugs"
I didn't order plugs, I ordered batteries
10:11
not plugs, so again, all this information shows that this seller is lying and there was never a package to be delivered
I understand.
who cares what your promised delivery time says, when the seller is claiming it is already delivered???
The promised delivery time is just when the seller will reposnd.
WHAT????
the dispute people said I had 3 days to respond, otherwise you would release my money to this seller (scammer)
That's correct,
and you're going to give the seller 39 days to prove that they didn't send a package to us, when we have already shown you that?
The dispute will keep saying that until 39days for the seller to response.
you can't have 2 sets of standards
please send me the link from aliexpress that explains that the seller is allowed to delay the answer for 1.5 months
I can still file the follow up to the dispute.
where is that rule?
10:16
i am a platinum buyer and have purchased tons of items from Aliexpress up to now
I just don't know what to do
all the other items were shipped and aliexpress had great tracking information
The order is still within the promised delivery time.
but with this one, nothing, it's totally visible that it's a scam, so why are you delaying this for another 39 days?
Also, side note, this should be delivered to the delivery address NOT the post office
please send me the information that shows this is going to be delivered to the local post office?
10:18
I understand.
send me proof, the address I provided is my address
I will file the follow up for the dispute.
The follow up will help about the dispute situation.
but you still plan to wait 39 days?
That's the dispute relays to.
The follow up will help. no worries.
can you speak and write mandarin?
Unfortunately. I can't.
why
I am only based for an english operation.
75 days is 5/12/2021, not 12/12/2021
so should be 32 days, NOT 39
can i ask where you are based?
As much as I would like to, however as per company policies, we are not allowed to disclose any information. But I'll do my best to help you with Aliexpress concern. Thank you for your understanding.
10:24
just for fun, can you please send me the seller's current store on aliexpress?
or the seller's about page, or feedback page?
?
I noticed that the seller is temporary deactivated right now.
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/912270815
10:25
This is supposedly the seller's store link.
temporarily? why do you think the seller is de-activated? Because they are a legitimate seller, or a scammer?
but that isn't the store name that we bought from
and that store link does not work
what is the seller's name?
We can't locate the seller's information as of the moment.
1635974900884_46cc91de9ded4fb4994e144bfa7c97f8.png

so how will you be able to locate the seller's information in 39 days (should be 32 days, if delivery time is 75 days)
and how can you locate the seller's tracking number for this package?
Your payment is safe from ali express.
all signs, point to this being a fake account, why is aliexpress siding with AND protecting scammers
We will not release your payment to the seller.
how is it safe?
If the seller did not respond.
You will get your refund/.
so can I have my refund now?
10:31
You can get your refund after the dispute.
the seller has had tons of time to respond
We don't process the refund for my part.
10:32
i can see what's happening here
Rest assured this will be taken care of.
yes, so please get the dispute process manager to send me the refund
Since you are valued to us, we will put your request into higher priority.
so from today, I will get an email every 3 days, to say I need to wait 3 days, for another 39 days?
That's why I have already filed a report about this case/
That's corret, but the speed up will help about this issue.
we see all these scam things
i would like to learn about this and understand:
how can aliexpress accept tracking from this unknown delivery/courier company?
https://about.17track.net/en/contactus
Here's the contact center of the tracker.
10:37
ok, I will try that
let's see if it works
Aliexpress should try too
Rest assured that I have taken note of all your comments regarding the issue. We are definitely going to report this, as this is the process for this type of concern.
any email address?
you cannot connect with them through there
hos******@gmail.com
You will receive the update via this email.
10:39
ok, thanks, I will reply when I get it
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
I wish you all the best and a health life. Stay safe. ♥
Rest assured that this will be taken care of, a top case.
Thank you for contacting AliExpress. Have a nice day

BEST IS: live in a place where is no post office within 200 miles. A farm or so... then lets see where they do deliver

Finally got resolution through Aliexpress on the order that PP denied - REFUND. :D

Attachments

• Final_Resolution_Refund.JPG
    Final_Resolution_Refund.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 32
Paypal accepted my claim and I received a full refund. My trust in aliexpress is below zero at the moment.

After talking with paypal for a second time earlier today they have issued me a full refund for $1868.25, I have email confirmation and they say it takes 3 to 5 business days for money to be sent back.

I also received a refund from paypal for 1100€.

Conlusion, don't waste your time opening a dispute on aliexpress, me and all of us have been denied the refund.

If you paid by card is also easy, go to your bank, ask for the payment note, ask them to print it and stamp it and with that you go to the police station, put a complaint, go back to the bank and deliver it to make the claim, in maximum 2 weeks you receive the money in your account.

damm i bought some of these cells and not having any experiance with ali express or this forum, of course its been nearly 8 weeks and now ive started reading up i realise how many rip offs there are.

the seller is telling me its at the post office and i need to go get it, 17 track says it landed in auckland some time ago but think its bullshit

Here is my latest tracking update from a similar 'shonky' store:
Hasn't moved for 13 days, no contact, no idea what state it is in.
Seller will not advise who local carrier is.

2021-09-01 15:35
destination, Item ready for pick up at a Post Office collection point against a notice of arrival or item code
yeah im in exactly the same situation, not much experiance with aliexpress,

damm i bought some of these cells and not having any experiance with ali express or this forum, of course its been nearly 8 weeks and now ive started reading up i realise how many rip offs there are.

the seller is telling me its at the post office and i need to go get it, 17 track says it landed in auckland some time ago but think its bullshit
Best of luck with the dispute.

Well blow me down with a feather!!! Aliexpress found in my favour and awarded me a full refund.
"I have not recieved my order. I have constantly requested the seller to provide more information to help me collect the order but they have not been helpful. They only reply that the parcel has been signed for and that I should collect it at the local post office. I have been many times to my local post office and they have no record of the parcel.

I have asked for a photograph of the signature and the name of the UK courier so that I can trace the order and collect it but they have not given the information. The post office system in the UK is run by the Royal Mail and they have no record of the parcel.

The tracking information on 17track, that the seller suggests to use, shows that the order cleared customs on the 18/10/21 but is still being delivered. The timestamps on this information are suspect as the majority are all at the same time, on different dates, 06:21. The seller claimed that the order had been signed for on the 13/10/21. This is before the order allegedly cleared UK customs. The post office system in the UK is run by the Royal Mail and they have no record of the parcel.

Many of the sellers customers have not received their orders. Are all these buyers, in different areas of the world, liars? or is the seller a cheat? Every day that goes by, more buyers are leaving feedback that the seller is a cheat. Compare the feedback of this seller with a good seller like liitokala Official Store. AliExpress has more and more scamming sellers on it's site and appear to do nothing.

If Aliexpress does not do anything then I will be forced to take this up with my credit card company."

I added a little video showing 17track and Royal Mail tracking info, then showed several pages of "9990orders Store" feedback, all narrated in chinese thanks to Google translate. It may have been the threat of the credit card that swung it though :)

Attachments

• AliExpress.zip
    16.8 MB · Views: 6
Well blow me down with a feather!!! Aliexpress found in my favour and awarded me a full refund.
"I have not recieved my order. I have constantly requested the seller to provide more information to help me collect the order but they have not been helpful. They only reply that the parcel has been signed for and that I should collect it at the local post office. I have been many times to my local post office and they have no record of the parcel.

I have asked for a photograph of the signature and the name of the UK courier so that I can trace the order and collect it but they have not given the information. The post office system in the UK is run by the Royal Mail and they have no record of the parcel.

The tracking information on 17track, that the seller suggests to use, shows that the order cleared customs on the 18/10/21 but is still being delivered. The timestamps on this information are suspect as the majority are all at the same time, on different dates, 06:21. The seller claimed that the order had been signed for on the 13/10/21. This is before the order allegedly cleared UK customs. The post office system in the UK is run by the Royal Mail and they have no record of the parcel.

Many of the sellers customers have not received their orders. Are all these buyers, in different areas of the world, liars? or is the seller a cheat? Every day that goes by, more buyers are leaving feedback that the seller is a cheat. Compare the feedback of this seller with a good seller like liitokala Official Store. AliExpress has more and more scamming sellers on it's site and appear to do nothing.

If Aliexpress does not do anything then I will be forced to take this up with my credit card company."

I added a little video showing 17track and Royal Mail tracking info, then showed several pages of "9990orders Store" feedback, all narrated in chinese thanks to Google translate. It may have been the threat of the credit card that swung it though :)
Nice one, that is out of the Blue!

Back