diy solar

diy solar

crossposting for help with MPP 1012 12v grounding. Bus Bars?

Chucklesbtoken

I have the MPP Solar PIP-1012LV-MS. 200aH LiFePO4 and 12v hub that I am trying to get installed in my van

Is it okay to put all positives from those components to bus bar and all grounds to a different bus bar (with ground BUS also going to chassis)??
It being AIO wasnt sure and documentation provided just shows going to battery but I have the 12v hub as well and maybe want to add dc-dc charger. Was also thinking of cleaner connections at battery terminals but want to first off make sure that I have it functioning properly with this battery and SCC
I have all the breakers and wire gauges worked out but not sure with AIO units if this would be the approriate grounding or if I should be connecting the SCC to the battery and then 12v worked off of those same battery terminals. I guess its the same thing in essence ? Im still very new but I did buy 2 blue sea bus bars thinking to use them but then I hear maybe chassis ground is not suitable for all setups. Im kind of going in circles. If you need clarification I would be happy to try again on my question

dc-dc charger being another reason for in the future wanted to have bus bars ready for easier addition

Back