diy solar

diy solar

Current Connected is Hiring: Web Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighTechLab

AKA Dexter - CTO of Current Connected, LLC
CurrentConnected is a growing family-owned business based in Las Vegas, NV. We are a small team but growing quickly. We offer solar and renewable energy solutions through our e-commerce site, www.currentconnected.com

We are hiring an on-premises web development position in Las Vegas, NV. Please note, we are not hiring remote employees at this time

Required Experience:
  • CSS/HTML/JavaScript
  • PHP & MySQL
  • Wordpress & Woocommerce
Responsibilities of this position:
  • The individual selected for this position will be responsible for a myriad of development tasks, improving the user experience of our website and e-commerce platform.
  • Maintain existing pages, links, media assets, etc.

Benefit package we offer all full time employees:
  • Fully stocked espresso station (yes, a real espresso machine, so you don't need to spend money on Starbucks ;))
  • We buy lunch on Fridays
  • Bonus pay
  • Dental & Vision
  • Employer paid Medical
  • Employer paid Life insurance
  • Generous PTO package
  • Retirement - 401K & IRA
  • Short-term disability insurance
Due to the nature and structure of our business, we are not currently looking to hire for remote positions.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me (Dexter@currentconnected.com) or PM me on this forum.

Exactly! I live on coffee while I’m coding. Can’t buy k-cups anymore…go through too many of them.
Our machine grinds beans on the spot. I forget the model but it's a Phillips machine

Nice! Nothing like a fresh cup of coffee with freshly ground beans. Stimulates the mind!
Surely I'm totally off topic...but I can't help but sharing a funny from yesterday morning. Some times it's the little things...

Usually I have coffee at home before I leave the house...but oversight on my part, I ran out of beans. I said to myself, OK, I'll be "fine", I'll have coffee when I get to work. So, I made a cup when I got there and then proceeded to walk right into the doorjamb on the way out of the breakroom spilling in the process. Luckily it was Saturday so no one saw me.

Surely I'm totally off topic...but I can't help but sharing a funny from yesterday morning. Some times it's the little things...

Usually I have coffee at home before I leave the house...but oversight on my part, I ran out of beans. I said to myself, OK, I'll be "fine", I'll have coffee when I get to work. So, I made a cup when I got there and then proceeded to walk right into the doorjamb on the way out of the breakroom spilling in the process. Luckily it was Saturday so no one saw me.
so dexter what have we learned here ?

one simply cant function without that first cup to get the brain moving, and should never attempt to skip ;)

Now you know…NEVER let that happen again!

CurrentConnected is a growing family-owned business based in Las Vegas, NV. We are a small team but growing quickly. We offer solar and renewable energy solutions through our e-commerce site, www.currentconnected.com

We are hiring an on-premises web development position in Las Vegas, NV. Please note, we are not hiring remote employees at this time

Required Experience:
  • CSS/HTML/JavaScript
  • PHP & MySQL
  • Wordpress & Woocommerce
Responsibilities of this position:
  • The individual selected for this position will be responsible for a myriad of development tasks, improving the user experience of our website and e-commerce platform.
  • Maintain existing pages, links, media assets, etc.

Benefit package we offer all full time employees:
  • Fully stocked espresso station (yes, a real espresso machine, so you don't need to spend money on Starbucks ;))
  • We buy lunch on Fridays
  • Bonus pay
  • Dental & Vision
  • Employer paid Medical
  • Employer paid Life insurance
  • Generous PTO package
  • Retirement - 401K & IRA
  • Short-term disability insurance
Due to the nature and structure of our business, we are not currently looking to hire for remote positions.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me (Dexter@currentconnected.com) or PM me on this forum.
Good Job Dexter! Employers have to start giving a darn about people instead of complaining that "nobody wants to work"

Good Job Dexter! Employers have to start giving a darn about people instead of complaining that "nobody wants to work"
Exactly. We're in Las Vegas, a city with a population in the millions - if no one wanted to work, there would be no morning commute traffic! It's all about looking, finding, and retaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back