diy solar

diy solar

custom made battery box for eve LF280K cells

Can anyone confirm which model would fit onto the connections on the box? I believe they are the SurLock Plus with a RADSOK size of 8mm, but there are a bunch of different types with 'keyway' angles, I don't quite understand what that is

Update, I think it might be these (for 50mm cable) without keyway. Keyway, I believe, refers to the orientation it locks into. w/o keyway means it can be plugged in at any orientation AFAIK.

Last edited:
Does Seplos have this Box back in stock now? Seems it was in production a while ago. It also seems they don't have 200A BMS?

Does Seplos have this Box back in stock now? Seems it was in production a while ago. It also seems they don't have 200A BMS?
My contact there (Henry) said shit got all fucked up from the Shanghai lockdowns, that their factories were affected. Think he said he thought they would be back in the game around the end of May (another week or so).

Tried to go through this entire thread. seplos.com comes up as malware. How do I find information on the box? I would love 3 of these boxes. (I understand the lockdown situation. )

Thanks

You can contact them, it is in stock though will take 7 days before it will ship.

You can contact them, it is in stock though will take 7 days before it will ship.
This is not true, Im coming up on six weeks when I ordered mine for air freight 7 day delivery, they eventually gave me a tracking number but the goods haven't even been collected. Don't buy in to their "it's in stock bollocks"

This is not true, Im coming up on six weeks when I ordered mine for air freight 7 day delivery, they eventually gave me a tracking number but the goods haven't even been collected. Don't buy in to their "it's in stock bollocks"
How much did you pay for air freight? Im in Australia and thinking about buying one

Got 16 of my 64 batteries and have the first case built and it seems to work ok! Putting a bit of charge into it now (15A) and seems all good so far.

I am at 9 weeks waiting. Also paid for air freight. Was assured 2 weeks ago they would arrive on the 25th (today). The tracking numbers still do not work, and no sign of the boxes.

I spent a few days going over the wires, and terminals with adam. He never would confirm the connection type used on the box itself. I insisted I would like to purchase the end connectors, to make my own wires. No go on getting ends for homemade wires.

UPDATE: Mine have landed yesterday, import duty paid last night and supposed delivery today between 11am and 5pm. To recap, the order that was supposed to be seven days from point of order has taken just over 6 weeks and the BMS units i paid for with the cases haven't been included and will ship at a later date

UPDATE 2: Cancel that, the tracking has gone back to awaiting parcel in Hong Kong, presume they have done the duty first prior to shipping. Now estimated for June delivery.

Last edited:
Anybody know which fuse is used in the box?
I dont recognize it but it's not a T-class fuse if thats what you are asking. In the parts list, its a vague "58V 400A Fuse"

I can tell you that it doesnt look as cheap as the ones that came with my JBD BMS' from Docan.

Back