diy solar

diy solar

custom made battery box for eve LF280K cells

I haven't been receiving many updates on my order. @sergea do you have any insight on if these are still in production or if they are ready to ship?

I haven't been receiving many updates on my order. @sergea do you have any insight on if these are still in production or if they are ready to ship?
Who was your contact? My guy (Henry) contacted me a couple days ago to let me know they would ship on out Apri 6th, that yesterday and today were part of some local festival (Ming Festival?). So I would imagine yours will prob ship tomorrow or shortly thereafter, if I was to guess.

Good luck!

I have no special insight, sorry, everyone is waiting to get a hand on the box, even me :) . But you can be sure after the first review if everything is positive , the demand going to be high and the delay probably.

There were some more COVID lockdowns in China recently, so getting things shipped slowed down a bit.

Who was your contact? My guy (Henry) contacted me a couple days ago to let me know they would ship on out Apri 6th, that yesterday and today were part of some local festival (Ming Festival?). So I would imagine yours will prob ship tomorrow or shortly thereafter, if I was to guess.

Good luck!
My contact is also Henry. Has been a little hard to understand if the delay is the lockdown, or production, or waiting for shipping...etc. I can be patient, just wanting a little more info on the status of things :)

Yep I put a link about the documentation. Its the 50mm cable version connector.

I believe I said my contact was Henry, but it's actually Adam. I'm having a pretty poor experience. I haven't received any info back since 3/29 - I'm beginning to wonder if I should cancel my order of 4-units.

Should I reach out to Henry instead? Can someone PM me his contact info?

I believe I said my contact was Henry, but it's actually Adam. I'm having a pretty poor experience. I haven't received any info back since 3/29 - I'm beginning to wonder if I should cancel my order of 4-units.

Should I reach out to Henry instead? Can someone PM me his contact info?
there are in full covid lock-downs, and they had a holliday
you could try bowie or aaron.
i have bowie's whatsapp, if you need that, let me know and i'll pm it to you

there are in full covid lock-downs, and they had a holliday
you could try bowie or aaron.
i have bowie's whatsapp, if you need that, let me know and i'll pm it to you
Agree. Also, instead of email, use their Alibaba chat feature to start a conversation. Adam has always been very responsive on that venue. I usually wait till 11PM Eastern US time, so its a reasonable hour in Shenzhen China.

Back