diy solar

diy solar

custom made battery box for eve LF280K cells

Il was talking with seplos today about the rs485 bms version, and it appears they have a 24v version with compatible pylon protocol. This could be use for example with the Axpert MAX 3624 and derivative . I planned to test it when I get new cells.

Is there people interested in a 24v version of the box. The same with 8 cells, or to get a wall mount style box ?

I have to update and hopefully everything is okay but currently i dont feel good.
I payed 900 dollar extra (on March 23rd) on top of the sea freight logistics to get them shipped by air freight. My agent is Jerry Qiu via Alibaba.
March 30 i received the information that the PCB has to be reworked due to some small issues. But the new PCB are already on the way. Then some holidays and shipping was confirmed on April 4th.
I asked every few days for a tracking number with the reply on April 7th "but the tracking number is not available until the flight take off".
April 11th: "the tracking number is only vaild after the flight lands and custom clearance"
April 12th i received a tracking number from DPD which is just the announcement that a lable was created, not scanned, nothing.
seplos.PNG
April 14th i asked again as nothing changed: The answers are really bad "what can I do? boost the plane?" and "just keep waiting for few days. It is on the way. At least the goods are no longer in our hands".

My wife works for Schenker logistic, maybe many know one of the largest logistic companies. Usually i can track a package from origin to destination, with air freight even the flight number and the turnaround time for china import customs is maximum 48 hours in Germany.

Currently, i have the feeling of having payed 900 dollar extra for nothing. If i order large projection screens from XYscreen in china, they arrive in wooden crates in 4, maximum 6 days by air incl customs door to door, still business to customer, not business to business ...

@grobalt Thanks for the update. If it makes you feel any better, it looks like my cases were finally picked up for air freight by UPS yesterday (also got shipping information on Apr 7th - same as you), and they are now on the way.

I have to update and hopefully everything is okay but currently i dont feel good.
I payed 900 dollar extra (on March 23rd) on top of the sea freight logistics to get them shipped by air freight. My agent is Jerry Qiu via Alibaba.
March 30 i received the information that the PCB has to be reworked due to some small issues. But the new PCB are already on the way. Then some holidays and shipping was confirmed on April 4th.
I asked every few days for a tracking number with the reply on April 7th "but the tracking number is not available until the flight take off".
April 11th: "the tracking number is only vaild after the flight lands and custom clearance"
April 12th i received a tracking number from DPD which is just the announcement that a lable was created, not scanned, nothing.
View attachment 91189
April 14th i asked again as nothing changed: The answers are really bad "what can I do? boost the plane?" and "just keep waiting for few days. It is on the way. At least the goods are no longer in our hands".

My wife works for Schenker logistic, maybe many know one of the largest logistic companies. Usually i can track a package from origin to destination, with air freight even the flight number and the turnaround time for china import customs is maximum 48 hours in Germany.

Currently, i have the feeling of having payed 900 dollar extra for nothing. If i order large projection screens from XYscreen in china, they arrive in wooden crates in 4, maximum 6 days by air incl customs door to door, still business to customer, not business to business ...
Are those guys cons ? So many unfilled promises those ones.

View attachment 91189

Welcome to the wonderful world of buying on Alibaba.

I am continuously ghosted by this company. Adam in particular. Though they might not be cons, they sure are terrible business folks. I can no longer recommend ordering from them. I'm considering a charge back on my credit card and filing a complaint with Alibaba. I don't mind delays, but be in communication with what's going on.

Ah yeah I dont think you will get any updates for, maybe 4-6 weeks, they are probably on the ship coming to north america now. I upgraded to air freight to get them before my batteries arrive.

Back