diy solar

diy solar

Cylindrical cells 100AH

jah

Due to some size constrictions (height) and considering that prismatic cells must be placed upside I am exploring other alternatives like this one:

Price is ok, weight is better than prismatic, refrigeration between cells is also better, and it looks like no compression is required.

Still, I have found no feedback here, and there are very few sellers with little feedback

Any of you have first-hand experience with them?

That is very cool, I am interested if anybody else has seen them either?

Last edited:
I don't like the fact that the positive and negative terminals are different sizes, other than that, they seem cool! If you decide to get them, definitely post some pictures of your build!

It's neat they can supply all of the hardware to build a pack. I would question if they are new and capacity matched. Other than that I like them.

I don't remember seeing those posted before .... but I think I like them.

Please buy some and let us know how they test.

I am asking for references because the seller has very little feedback, they have 11-50 employees and incomes US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million, so they look like sellers, so how build the batteries?

Wow - those would certainly be convenient, although being curious, it makes me wonder if there are simply a bunch of smaller cells paralleled inside, and what the construction quality of those parallel connections are, if any.

so how build the batteries?
I posted above they supply all the hardware to build the pack. It's displayed on their web page. I don't think it would add much to the cost. You would want to add a BMS.

I posted above they supply all the hardware to build the pack. It's displayed on their web page. I don't think it would add much to the cost. You would want to add a BMS.
I was my bad English, what I was asking is: how a company with 11 employees can build cells, so I wonder if they are just sellers and who make them, or they are used ones due to the price. In their company profile, there is not a single photo of a production line.

Here they sell another product, far more expensive, with pictures of a factory that not match their size:

Last edited:
I was my bad English, what I was asking is: how a company with 11 employees can build cells, so I wonder if they are just sellers and who make them, or they are used ones due to the price. In their company profile, there is not a single photo of a production line.

Here they sell another product, far more expensive, with pictures of a factory that not match their size:

I understand now....sorry. They have a website here:

I don't know if they make their own cells. Many suppliers claim they make the products they sell when in fact they do not.

First problem is we don't know, the product, neither the seller/manufacturer, and it may be used

I understand now....sorry. They have a website here:

I don't know if they make their own cells. Many suppliers claim they make the products they sell when in fact they do not.
The products in their website match what they offer on Alibaba, that is good. Still I am not sure to try.

Back