diy solar

diy solar

Dali BMS Software Issue .. Cannot get OSX version in Netherlands

rapalje

Living Offgrid
Hello There !

I have bought a Dali Smart BMS 24V 120A Common Port. Installation was going well, thanks to the good reading on this site !
But now it is time to program it, I am having trouble getting the software for the Macbook I use to monitor the system.
Neither the Dutch, nor the Croatian Apple app store has the software available. I tried setting the region to UK, but it is very difficult with a phoney adress, payment method, etc.
I asked my saleswoman at Dali, and she keeps sending me the PC and Android version, but I need the Mac OSX version. Does anyone here have the time to upload a .app or .dmg of the latest version of Smart BMS ?
Please ?

Last edited:
Hello There !

I have bought a Dali Smart BMS 24V 120A Common Port. Installation was going well, thanks to the good reading on this site !
But now it is time to program it, I am having trouble getting the software for the Macbook I use to monitor the system.
Neither the Dutch, nor the Croatian Apple app store has the software available. I tried setting the region to UK, but it is very difficult with a phoney adress, payment method, etc.
I asked my saleswoman at Dali, and she keeps sending me the PC and Android version, but I need the Mac OSX version. Does anyone here have the time to upload a .app or .dmg of the latest version of Smart BMS ?
Please ?
Dali replies with .. "please show me your Mac UI, I will check with engineer ... "
Allright ... ?
I guess there is no OSX version ...
I guess I will have to get some cheapo windows machine or smartphone to monitor the system.

Back