diy solar

diy solar

Daly 4S 12V 200A R05W-FK19 vs. R05W-FJ23

ari

Hi all,

I have ordered from same dealer on Aliexpress 2 Daly BMS 4S 12V 200A. (with a month in between each order).
From the first order I received the R05W-FJ23.
- 4pin UART port for the BT Module, with the module plus cable
- 3pin Monitor port, with a USB Monitor cable
I'm able to use the BT module in parallel, while the PC is connected to the Monitor port.

Now I received a "R05W-FK19" version.
- 6pin UART for the BT Module and cable plus another 6pin UART USB cable.
- no such Monitor Port at the BMS
The BT Module works, however I never get the Sinowealth software to retreive data. (COM port is fine, for sure)

Any ideas about these BMS versions "R05W-FK19" vs. "R05W-FJ23" ? Is the "FJ23" newer ?

Does anybody know if the Sinowealth will run at the "R05W-FK19" along with the 6pin UART to USB cable ?

Notes:
Temperature Sensor is working fine on both (when correct configured over BT) on both.
Charge/Discharge MOS is disconnecting also correctly on upper and lower voltage limit, no issue seen here.
I just can not connect any PC software to the FK19 "version".

Andreas

R05W-FK19_1.jpg R05W-FJ23_1.jpg

I think I was too tired ... the 3Pin Monitor port for the "R05W-FK19" version is simply on the other side.
The R05W-FJ23 have all JST connetor ports on one side.

I'm now just not sure if these labels "R05W-FK19" vs. "R05W-FJ23" are indicators of "latest" manufacturing or not.
Manufacture date on both are set to same date (when reading with Sinowealth), which is 2019-06-14.

i also bought recently a R05W-FK19 is the Sinowealth software working.

On both of my ... the "R05W-FK19" and the "R05W-FJ23", the Sinowealth software works perfect.

hello pour les R05w.*.* , quel est le choix à faire sur le modèle sur sino weath SH39, SH36 ou autre*****

bonjour pour le R05w.*.* , quel est le choix a faire sur le modele sur sino weath , SH39 , SH36 ou autre *****

Back