diy solar

diy solar

Daly BMS Active balance coming now!

kdotthegoat

Daly 1A active current balancer coming now,can be use in hardware bms 3-10s,and also can be use in 3-24s software bms!
even can be use in other brand bms,Hope u guys everyone like it!微信图片_20220608084528.jpg

Attachments

• 微信图片_20220608084534.jpg
    微信图片_20220608084534.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 微信图片_20220608084540.jpg
    微信图片_20220608084540.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 9
1A active balancer is way behind other active balancers on the market. Let as know if it's cable to run full 1A when deltaV is in single digits mV. This is one of very important aspects with active balancers that are capable to do max output even when low in deltaV. I'm still puzzled what is so great with Daly brand.

1A active balancer is way behind other active balancers on the market. Let as know if it's cable to run full 1A when deltaV is in single digits mV. This is one of very important aspects with active balancers that are capable to do max output even when low in deltaV. I'm still puzzled what is so great with Daly brand.
Correct, Daly's active balancing is still in its infancy, and for now, it will take a while to catch up with JK.

Daly 1A active current balancer coming now,can be use in hardware bms 3-10s,and also can be use in 3-24s software bms!
even can be use in other brand bms,Hope u guys everyone like it!View attachment 98381
I notice that the Smart BMS app i use with my Daly 120A BMS bought about a year ago, now includes an Active Balance feature (presumably from an update). Does anyone know the recommended current settings for this (with a nominally 280Ah 12.8v battery)?
Thanks - Nigel

I notice that the Smart BMS app i use with my Daly 120A BMS bought about a year ago, now includes an Active Balance feature (presumably from an update). Does anyone know the recommended current settings for this (with a nominally 280Ah 12.8v battery)?
Thanks - Nigel
I've noticed that too, although when I activate the option nothing happens (its probably for the newer DALY models?)

Thanks - Nigel

If you don't have an active equalization module, this setting has no effect.

I've noticed that too, although when I activate the option nothing happens (its probably for the newer DALY models?)

Yes, only available with bms equipped with active equalization module
yeah, but I've also noticed that my balancing does not work as it used to. I have to monitor it closely to see the changes from the old version.

please the moderators pass it to resources
Software for this:

Attachments

• DalyBMS PC-Master v2.1.6.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 17
Was thinking of adding active balance but wondering if 1A active balance enough for larger capacity cells? (280AH).

The Chargery BMS I have has 1A balancing but hard to say it works as cells do get out of balance over time...

Back