diy solar

diy solar

Daly bms make communication with Victron energy via interface board

I finally got my Daly smart bms, with daly interface board and daly parallel module to communicate with my 12K GSL Hybrid inverter using pylon protocol… i have 3 battery bank with different AH capacity 1st is 280 ah, 2nd is 300ah and 3rd is 160ah… I believe the daly interface board and parallel module is doing a great job keeping them balanced with almost same percentage.
View attachment 128280
View attachment 128275
During Charging:
View attachment 128278
During: Discharging
View attachment 128279
I'm looking at a similar setup. How has it been working for you? Any stability issues? Is this CAN or RS485 communication?

I'm looking at a similar setup. How has it been working for you? Any stability issues? Is this CAN or RS485 communication?
With the daly bms set-up its been working great, mine is programmed to Pylon CAN protocol but the daly interface board can be programmed to either CAN or RS485, with most common inverters in the market.

With the daly bms set-up its been working great, mine is programmed to Pylon CAN protocol but the daly interface board can be programmed to either CAN or RS485, with most common inverters in the market.
Nice. Thanks for the reply. That's really encouraging to hear.

Hello, an Friend of mine, also with an Daly BMS and WNT Board, has that problem, where Victron is Dischare when it is Charging and vice versa:
1704708859500.png
In the BMS itself this is showing correctly.
Is there any solution for this?
Greetings Jack

Back