diy solar

diy solar

Daly Smart BMS Software

Thomas55

Hello

My Daly Smart BMS 4S 200A UART, Daly No.: R05W-FJ29, does not connect via Uart to the PCmaster programm.
The sinowealth software is working. Is that a common problem? Or is it a driver problem in my old Win10 laptop?

Thomas

As far as i know, the sinowealth software works with the 3s and 4s BMS, but the Daly software does not.

Hello

My Daly Smart BMS 4S 200A UART, Daly No.: R05W-FJ29, does not connect via Uart to the PCmaster programm.
The sinowealth software is working. Is that a common problem? Or is it a driver problem in my old Win10 laptop?

Thomas
I have the same problem with my R05A-FL14, 4S-80A
Jochen

Hello

Thomas
I am in the same situation with an R05A-FL05. Where does one obtain the Sinowealth software; is it in English, and does it solve this problem? I saw a link to it in one of these threads, but it did not lead to the software, just to a useless Chinese document.

Hello

Did you search in the resources area of this forum?

Thomas

Hello

Hello

Thomas
I was able to install it despite it being in chinese. Also was able to configure and open the Com port. It is working now with the Sinowealth BMS tool. Now playing with the settings to optimize the power management.

Back