diy solar

diy solar

DC to MC4

l3wishh

Totally new to the solar community here! Not sure if this setup would work and also which adapter is needed.

I won a Jackery 60W solar panel and it looks like the output is USB- A 5V, USB-C 5V, and DC (output) 22V/5.55A/68W. However, I ended up buying an Ecoflow River vs a Jackery. The Solar panel output is A DC and the Ecoflow uses an MC4. Will the DC (Female) to MC4 adapter work for this setup?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    942.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.png
    2.png
    404 KB · Views: 9
You’d also need to check the specs of the solar panel to make sure the output voltage and amperage match the input requirements for the charge device. Most small panels will put out around 18 volts to 20 volts, but some will put out around 30 - 33 volts. Some devices may have an input voltage broad enough for both of the panels I mentioned.

You’d also need to check the specs of the solar panel to make sure the output voltage and amperage match the input requirements for the charge device. Most small panels will put out around 18 volts to 20 volts, but some will put out around 30 - 33 volts. Some devices may have an input voltage broad enough for both of the panels I mentioned.
Hi Chrisski.

This is what I was able to pull from Panel & power station.

jackery.png

2.png

Back