diy solar

diy solar

Decided To Go For It - Career Change Imminent!! ?

Awesome! Good for you. It’s great to be able to make significant changes in your life.
I think I also will go for something else soon. I have worked as a driver for four years and earned enough money to get an education. I want to fulfill my dream now and become a veterinary technician. According to statistics on vet tech salary by state, I will not be making as much as a driver, but I will be working the job I like, and I will not have to leave my family all the time. Being a truck driver is hard when you are a family man. I hope to have enough energy and passion for studying when I am 25.

I recently decided to retrain myself as well. The choice of a new profession should be taken seriously. Do not be easily carried away by what friends and acquaintances advise you. Not that you will be suited to what you like, the people closest to you. Everyone has their own preferences, life goals, priorities, aspirations, and abilities. I decided to become a professional plumber because Journeyman and Master Plumbers can work without supervision. This is very important to me, but good pay plays a big role. I can earn more than 10 thousand dollars for a month of work as a plumber.

Last edited:
Back