diy solar

diy solar

Deligreencs 4s 12v 200A

Tekker

Hi

I did the most stupid thing I could imagine....Upgrading the firmware of this perfectly good working device, while on the road....
Now it won't stay on no more...I can reset it with the bluetooth module or short black and blue....it starts up I can log on with the app...it reads all the settings like they were, but only for 10 seconds, then it's gone again....
I get load of errors and it wont read voltage or temp etc. I do am able if fast to change settings....
I tried Sinowealth for rolling back a firmware but no luck, I get the usb connected but not reading the BMS out...

Any one can help me please I'm on a huge journey and I depend on electricity and solar like there is no more tomorrow during these rainy days in the caravan....

I'll get you a picture of the errors
I feel so stupid...this system worked a charm for a year now. baking bread, my laptop, routers, solar charging and if needed a generator once in a while....I probably gonna have to order a new 200$ bms, sigh

PS: I have another upgrade option as you can see in the screenshot but the 123456 doesn't work here

Screenshot_20221224_130405_SMART BMS.jpg
I g

Last edited:
How they gonna solve this ... my bms shut of before there is anything possible...I keephigh hopes tho, already spend the money now for a new one...there's a business model for you lol

Back