diy solar

diy solar

Design and Production of Systems

Neandrethal

Hello everyone! I am looking for a source who can Design a professionally balanced and equipped Solar System that I can instal on a large vehicle?
Perhaps Will does this and I would be thrilled to hear from him but I get the impression he is asked too often to repeat his work and may be tiring of it by now. In any case the following is provided to any and all who may be able to help. Thanking you in advance!

Here goes:

Can you help with the following?

Subject: Novice Request Help in RV Solar System

I am looking for a professional to design in detail and assist in selecting and purchasing quality system components for a balanced system.
    • Vehicle: 2013 Chevrolet Express C3500 with a Reading CVS Work body
      • Vehicle roof space is 6.5' x 10’
      • Vehicle is gas powered
    • System components in hand:
      • Valence RT Series U1-12 RT (12V 40Amp) batteries (8 ea)
      • Tripp-Lite HC150SL (SL 20Amp) Charger (1 ea)
    • Goal is simplicity in building and installing. This requires a detailed Plan, Parts List, Source and current Prices.
  • Expertise desired:
    • Advice regarding 12 volt vs 24 volt system? A 24 volt system is appealing but it is not clear which system is best suited to my needs. I am uncommitted and will gladly take professional advice.
    • Advice regarding Solar & Shore Powered charging systems. But, in accordance with the KISS philosophy the solar and vehicle charging systems will remain independent of each other.
    • Advice regarding the number and type of Solar Panels. They can be new or used but should be efficient as cost effective technology allows. They will be flat mounted with no provision for tilting, “shade” is a consideration.
Thanks,
Neandrethal (The name says everything about my capability, hahaha! Thanks again)

Back