diy solar

diy solar

Devastating fire

who said bluetti was paying a claim? insurance paid 1/4 and is probably gonna go after bluetti to recoup. OP could potentially sue bluetti for the other 75% her insurance didnt cover, if bluetti inspection doesnt find anything that absolves bluetti of liability.
There's an implied "it would be" before the word 'better'. I can't imagine Bluetti not assuming responsibility if they don't find something to absolve themselves.

This is a devastating loss. Very sorry to hear this. You should talk to your local fire department and your insurance company about any questions you might have. I have been a volunteer firefighter here firerecruitmentaustralia.com.au for 3 years now. I’ve seen a lot of cases like this and sometimes due to some loopholes tied to the origin of the fire the owner of the burned property did not get any recourse. It was honestly pretty slimy of those insurance companies to do something like that. I hope nothing like this happens to you. It depends on the cause of the fire and the extent of the damage

Last edited:
Back