diy solar

DeWalt DCE350M2 Dieless Crimping Tool, 20V battery powered; BRAND NEW

matt2006

DIY Solar since 2016
Retail is $4299 on home depot and $3,789.90 on amazon

I'm asking $2400
I'll ship for free.

Comes with 2 of 4Ah batteries.
Crimps 8 AWG all the way to 4/0 awg and larger cables.

It's brand new in the box ready to ship to you

HOME DEPOT:

AMAZON:

Attachments

• IMAGE Dewalt Crimping Tool DCE350M2.jpg
    IMAGE Dewalt Crimping Tool DCE350M2.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 8
  • dewalt crimping tool retail price amazon 4299.png
    dewalt crimping tool retail price amazon 4299.png
    283.4 KB · Views: 10
  • dewalt crimping tool retail price home depot 4299.png
    dewalt crimping tool retail price home depot 4299.png
    308.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 20220809_131143.jpg
    20220809_131143.jpg
    408.9 KB · Views: 6
Nice Price, maybe there is an installer on here that would buy it.
You should upload a few Pictures of the actual tool from different angles on a desk with your Forum User name written down next to it. We have had a number of incidents of late and people are going to be very wary of making the purchase without some kind of proof of ownership and most likely the payment done via Paypal.

Nice Price, maybe there is an installer on here that would buy it.
You should upload a few Pictures of the actual tool from different angles on a desk with your Forum User name written down next to it. We have had a number of incidents of late and people are going to be very wary of making the purchase without some kind of proof of ownership and most likely the payment done via Paypal.
Great idea; here are pictures

I can do PayPal

Original zip tie intact; briefcase never opened
I can video my purchase receipt as well if asked

Attachments

• 20220809_131143.jpg
    20220809_131143.jpg
    408.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 20220809_131302.jpg
    20220809_131302.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 20220809_131227.jpg
    20220809_131227.jpg
    335.4 KB · Views: 12
I did not know such a tool existed. Does it do all your crimps at once? ?

serious potential buyer.

Why if you just bought it and never used it, are you selling it so cheap? How do we know this zip tie is factory, since you can buy Zip ties anywhere?

serious potential buyer.

Why if you just bought it and never used it, are you selling it so cheap? How do we know this zip tie is factory, since you can buy Zip ties anywhere?
I run a solar business we crimp a lot of cables.

Business increased and I bought one of these over a month ago. It broke from a defect and I bought a new one right away because we needed it.

I was able to get an in warranty replacement from where I bought the original from quickly and i was able to return the defective one.

So I never needed to open the new one.
I bought it on a sale so I can sell it cheaply and obviously I can only sell it for what someone would pay. I already looked at the market and priced it accordingly.

I don't need two.

And obviously I can't prove a negative if you do t trust me don't buy it simple as that.
I have a solar company and a reputation
Message me and I will show you.

Check my ebay and see my 400+ 100% positive feedback.

You can buy on eBay if you want extra protection
Or buy directly and get the best deal. It's your choice.

I'll need to know in a few days; If I don't sell I have to return to where I bought it from to get my money back (sale price)

Wow. A motor / battery operated crimper doesn't seem like a good idea, especially at that price. Doesn't get very good reviews on Home Depot.

If you are in the business, why not buy 15 of these, and have 14 as spares? https://www.amazon.com/TEMCo-Lug-Crimper-Tool-TH0020/dp/B00HJYY5GA

I'm only kind-of kidding. I seriously don't see how this has a market.

That's a pretty crimper.. that TEMCo TH0020.. I might get one. What are the thoughts on it here, anybody else have it and like it?

Sorry matt2006, your battery powered one is too rich for my blood.

Guess it depends how many crimps you do a day.
Well, if you are making lots of crimps in a day, better budget another $1000 for batteries.

Edit it add: I should point out, I'm all-in on DeWalt 20V max cordless: Drill, Impact Driver, Circular saw, Jigsaw, Router, Angle grinder, Random orbital sander, leaf blower, and string trimmer. I choose battery operated because I want the freedom to not drag cords around. In the case of crimping cables, I'd guess that 99% of all crimps do not require dragging around a cord.

Last edited:
I'm going to pass. I looked at the reviews and into how the crimps actually come out and am a bit disappointed. I thought it would work better than our 6 point crimping tool

Wow. A motor / battery operated crimper doesn't seem like a good idea, especially at that price. Doesn't get very good reviews on Home Depot.

If you are in the business, why not buy 15 of these, and have 14 as spares? https://www.amazon.com/TEMCo-Lug-Crimper-Tool-TH0020/dp/B00HJYY5GA

I'm only kind-of kidding. I seriously don't see how this has a market.
UH

Auto crimper:
2 second perfect crimps

that crimper:
30 seconds pumping and checking; and wearing out your hands if you're doing many wires in a day.

Back