diy solar

diy solar

DEYE Inverter UL Listed available in US

There is some official distributors in Mexico, if you are able to cross the border i can connect you.

I'd be worried the DEYE is a cheap knock-off of a superior product. When I look at the images of the two products they're not identical (e.g., Sol-Arc has on/off button on the front, the display is different, different case, the DEYE weights 99 lbs, the Sol-Arc 75 lbs), so it's definitely more than "rebranding".

I'd be worried the DEYE is a cheap knock-off of a superior product. When I look at the images of the two products they're not identical (e.g., Sol-Arc has on/off button on the front, the display is different, different case, the DEYE weights 99 lbs, the Sol-Arc 75 lbs), so it's definitely more than "rebranding".

hello . How do I buy deye SUN-7.6/8K-SG01LP1-US/EU inverters?

First, figure out if you need the US version (120V 60 Hz split phase) or EU (230V 50Hz), then take a look at the resellers on Alibaba or apparently down in Mexico. If you are buying more than a pallet load, you can buy direct from Deye.

I have 2 new in box gsl/deye 7.6k split phase UL for sale. They were for an off grid hobby farm, but a medical issue this spring has changed things for us. PM me if interested

Back