diy solar

diy solar

Did anyone bought directly from eve power on alibaba?

mahdi89

Did anyone bought directly from eve power on alibaba? (jeffery or meteor ye)
i got a great deal
but am afraid.. as no one yet reviews there battery
i know its the official store.. but they are agent and both haver different stock.. i don t know why
first agent have eve lf304ah and the second told me no stick and i need to wait mid November

The market for Eve cells has developed and presumably they have evaluated the costs of serving our channel and are just now figuring it out.

Folks here are happy with the known good suppliers who have figured it out and are smaller businesses. This is worth a premium. As I recall Eve does have a US presence and might have stock in country.

What was the price?

The market for Eve cells has developed and presumably they have evaluated the costs of serving our channel and are just now figuring it out.

Folks here are happy with the known good suppliers who have figured it out and are smaller businesses. This is worth a premium. As I recall Eve does have a US presence and might have stock in country.

What was the price?
125 per cell cheaper than Amy wan.. by 10$ per cell

Did you ever receive your cells? Was it confirmed to come directly from the manufacturer?
no i bought with Amy.. the want to charge me a lot of extras.. like an exportation paper for 70$ and there shipping inside china(to my agent) was 500$ (lol) while Amy was about 100$

EVE like CATL, BYD and most others have no interest in dealing with "people" they will only deal with commercial buyers and have an MOQ (Min Order Qty) which is usually high, like 5000 cells at a time. The reality is, the Corporate Demand is more than what supply can support at this time, they have no interest in the ittle guys.

Many vendors sell EVE cells, the vast majority come from Battery Brokers who buy "lots" the end runs, anything that is less than A+ down to "test batch runs" which can be "god knows what". Brokers are also pulling in Used Cells which is China is a LOT.... Remember they have been doing EV's for over a decade, they have the largest BUS FLEETS Globally and they are Electric ! and a LOT MORE, so as a result a lot of decommissioned battery packs and cells are coming into the marketspace there.... AND the Fact that China has lead with LFP for 10+ years and deployed a LOT into EV's it is to be expected.

Very Few Vendors deal directly with Manufacturers, again due to the MOQ's and having to store, manage & ship that all out. Now Amy Wan "Owner of Luyuan" has negotiated with EVE, CATL and buys direct from their supply, they do the Testing & Validation at the Factory, the Matched are indeed Matched & Batched and those that don't make it become the Bulk Cells.

BTW: The IP for LiFePO4 is UP spring 2022, hence factories are being built outside of China to produce LFP. Several of the Battery Recycle Companies like LiCycle & RedWood will also be generating LFP base stock and making that available "locally" as it were.

The terminals on the EVE batteries (sold by EVE directly) look pretty interesting. Two screws downs per terminal.

1640952196626.png

The terminals on the EVE batteries (sold by EVE directly) look pretty interesting. Two screws downs per terminal.

View attachment 77756
it is still some "addon" to the original terminals. probably laser welded or so on top of them. There were plenty of quality issues with laser welded terminals, they broke off etc.

it is still some "addon" to the original terminals. probably laser welded or so on top of them. There were plenty of quality issues with laser welded terminals, they broke off etc.
Ok sure, but every seller uses laser welded posts of some kind, so I'm not sure that's really noteworthy.

Back