diy solar

diy solar

Did Point Zero (the maker of the Titan) just give up? Out of business?

Bryanbr

If you want to order a Point Zero Titan, estimated shipping date is April 2022. That's pretty ridiculous.

At one point the Titan was the up and coming most powerful entry in the market. Now, they basically don't make and ship product. The chip shortage and shipping problems aren't so bad that they would have to delay unit shipments for 6 months.

I think this company just gave up. They seem to have surrendered to the competition, or there is some severe financing or structural problem with the company.

Bummer. I really liked what I saw of the product, but always a 6 mo wait so I ended up getting the bluetti AC200Max.
I would have preferred the more utilitarian and modular design and form of the Titan.

Last edited:
If you want to order a Point Zero Titan, estimated shipping date is April 2022. That's pretty ridiculous.
Wow! Yes, that's pretty terrible... Should have read all the threads here before getting all excited about them. This one on top of studio Miguel's review are certainly a buzzkill. Oh well, back to sorting out DIY designs. Seems like more fun anyway ;)

Hi guys. Resurrecting an old thread about Point Zero and their illusive Titan 240SP. Newbie to solar here and planning to (pre-order) the Titan 240SP, which is SCHEDULED to begin shipping next month, December of 2023.

Has anyone heard about deliveries or fulfillment delays? It looks to be a great unit, but I can't help but wonder when it will finally make it to market. I would appreciate hearing from others that know more than I do and any words of wisdom. Thanks in advance! Tom

I ordered a 240SP and several accessories earlier this month. Just received notification all components are shipping with tracking numbers. I will update this thread when the actual unit is received, as well as the other components. Happy New Year everyone! Tom

I ordered a 240SP and several accessories earlier this month. Just received notification all components are shipping with tracking numbers. I will update this thread when the actual unit is received, as well as the other components. Happy New Year everyone! Tom
It's been a few months. I'm curious how your experience with the 240SP has been. I've been following reviews and info about the Titan for a while and would love to hear what your setup is and how it is holding up.

Back