diy solar

diy solar

discord server

spectrum

Hello all,

I have started a discord server for solar energy. I love forums like this one, list servs also have a place and I think having live voice and text chat is also a great way to connect.

I hope this post doesn't break any advertising rules of this forum. If so I'd be happy to repost in the corporate section.

have a great day!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dzl
Hello all,

I have started a discord server for solar energy. I love forums like this one, list servs also have a place and I think having live voice and text chat is also a great way to connect.

I hope this post doesn't break any advertising rules of this forum. If so I'd be happy to repost in the corporate section.

have a great day!
Is there a sip bridge?

Hello smoothJoey, I'm not sure exactly what a sip bridge is. Discord has voice chat capabilities if that's what you are asking.

Hello smoothJoey, I'm not sure exactly what a sip bridge is. Discord has voice chat capabilities if that's what you are asking.
Sip is a standards based VoIP protocol.
Yes I am a nerd.

That's what it looked like when I looked it up. Yeah discord is like a bunch of individual servers on different topics setup with chat rooms/channels for text or voice. I think it's original purpose is for gaming.
I've always loved online phpbb and other forums for exchanging information DIY help and in depth conversations but sometimes it's nice to have something more direct and social. I rarely use the voice chatroom features but it's a nice option.

Reactions: Dzl
honestly aside from the voice and video chat this forum does everything else better than Discord.
it's been getting better, Discord let's users "reply" now, but for a topic like this you need actual conversation threads.

I love online forums for the reasons you mentioned but there are times when instant chat is nice.
btw, I can't edit the link in my first post (OP). It will work kinda but it's outdated now. If a forum admin or mod wants to change it to this one, that would be great.

Sweet. Joining. Hopefully all the new peeps who are on here will join with me.

Should maybe post it again to the "beginners circle"? lets make some bad decisions together! /s

PS, the link currently goes to the #resources channel which cant be accessed until we agree to the rules.

Sorry for bumping the thread, but It caught my eye! Thanks for sharing your solar energy Discord server – what a cool idea! I totally agree that different platforms have their unique strengths, and a live voice and text chat can be super engaging. Looking forward to some insightful discussions and connections there. However, I've also been curious about exploring different platforms lately. I've heard that Facebook can be particularly effective in reaching a broader target audience and business promotion, so I went ahead and purchased some Facebook Ad Accounts for sale. I'm eager to see how this platform can help me grow my brand and attract potential buyers. It's going to be an interesting journey!

Last edited:
Back