diy solar

diy solar

DIY 280Amp LifePo4 With BMS voltage problem.

Thanks I go a used one for $139 plus tax, shipping, and whatever else somebody's cut is.

Yes but they will charge the batteries with the correct voltage, how are you going to control the charging? Just push 280amps @ 14.6 until they are full and then what just keep charging?
The charge current quickly drops around 120 Amps in less than 2 minuets and cotinues aas the batterys charge.

Hopefully you were lucky.

Incoming relative to what?
Outgoing relative to what?
I'm getting the impression you are reluctant to take our advice.
Ok you win, but I don't take advice without a lot of research. There is lots of wrong Advice out there. That's why everyone is fighting over politics and Covid. I will consider advice until I prove it out on my own. Thank you.

The charge current quickly drops around 120 Amps in less than 2 minuets and cotinues aas the batterys charge.
Well I ran wire sized for 270amps for my charging circuit, I am going to try stacking the dc/dc chargers and see how it works.

I am putting a circuit to my main bus bar bypassing the chargers for linking the truck batteries to the two 280ah batteries in an emergency. If the dc/dc chargers don’t work well I’ll probably spring for a dual alternator kit.

Back