diy solar

diy solar

DLG E-BOX 48100R, testing and tinkering.

I am in contact with Pytes in the Netherlands - nothing is known about the software there. They sent me Hyperterminal with which the monitoring should work - but that's just the command input. Are you already further with your program? I would be very interested
Christian
I've yet to begin that effort. Understand that anything I write would likely run on something like a Raspberry Pi and simply feed data to InfluxDB for visualization with Grafana.

how did you solve the problem? I get access too. with which software?
Hi, please put some pictures with your Rj12 cable. I have tried a number of rs232 adapters and rx/tx combinations and nothing.
I cannot seem to obtain any console access. Only garbage!
So please put a color scheme of your cable and any additional information you think it might help.

On another note this should be the software but i am not able to find it!

how did you solve the problem? I get access too. with which software?
The first issue was the rs232 adapters none of the cheap ones worked. I had an old usb to rs232 used to configure cisco and that one worked!
Software is not needed, as others said here the console is clear text and you only have to issue commands.
For ex: "bat" shows you the state of the batteries.

Good luck

Ok Rs232 works - have you test RS 485?
If battery is connected to invertor you do not have another rj45 to put in for rs485 so ...
And it also depends on invertor protocol.
So short answer, NO.
Do you require rs485? i found that console is enough.
From what country are you?

Germany
I will see the Akku status in a web interface (Home Assistant ) or so …..

I've yet to begin that effort. Understand that anything I write would likely run on something like a Raspberry Pi and simply feed data to InfluxDB for visualization with Grafana.
I have modified a python script to connect to my growatts via usb and made them report to my smart home from there using snmp i create graphs in my cacti machine!

Where did you get your pytes battery from?
Can you help me with a link?
i have the battery from pytes in the netherlands Where do you come from? do you want to buy one or do you have technical questions?

I want to buy more batteries, i am from romania. Can you tell me a price?

Can someone put the password for login here? the default password for configuration of battery

To think that from china is 1200 usd + shipment and no tax in eu!
But they keep pointing me to resellers here.

Back