diy solar

diy solar

DLG LiFePo batteries from globalsources ?

daryl_egen

Has anyone tried these? I'm new to all this but price is better than EG4 for the 48V 100aH... They also say 10 year warranty and UL Cert...

Has anyone tried these? I'm new to all this but price is better than EG4 for the 48V 100aH... They also say 10 year warranty and UL Cert...

Would be great to hear from anyone who has tried these batteries.

Can anyone verify that the Pytes/DLG batteries, specifically the E-Box-48100R has closed loop setting for Luxpower inverters. Usually the protocol setting is LUX.

I just read the DLG user manual and I didn't see the BMS Protocol table for closed loop settings for different inverters brand. The battery has the Canbus and RS485 ports and there is an explanation, but nothing about closed loop or open loop or about inverters' brands.

In the manual, it shows trademarks for 15 inverters manufacturers, which includes Luxpower, Sol-Ark, Growatt, Pylontech, etc. It only shows the trademarks in the margin without any mention that it is compatible with any of these brands to closed loop.

I want to buy 4 of these batteries, but want to verify that my new inverters can closed loop with these batteries.

Last edited:
Back