diy solar

diy solar

Do We Need a Control Group?

“Covid-19 was an act of biological warfare perpetrated on the human race. It was a financial heist. Nature was hijacked. Science was hijacked.”

Leo and his programmers are definitely suffering from the mental impacts.
View attachment 150575

Screenshot_20230423-201425.jpg

FJdgTdt.jpeg

1685054859506.png

View attachment 150578

Did Walensky from CDC get sent to Gitmo for her Military Tribunal concerning her role in destroying the USA with the, Fauci gain of function Covid. Fauci blamed her - CDC for the failure in several videos. Not sure if this link shows it. Don’t have time to watch it.

Wonder if Fauci has had time to spend the $1 million dollars he got as a kick back from Israel? Since the USA gives Israel around 10 - or more billion a year we can consider they gave him USA tax payer monies. Why does a wealthy country like Israel still need money for USA tax payers. Both aisles vote for them in congress every single time. Aipac and ipac are strongest lobbyist for stealing our monies. Our favorite highest paid ally - Israel. The stolen Lands of Palestine are a product of Lord Rothschild under the Balfour Agreement circa 1917. Look up Balfour Agreement if you have doubts.

IMG_2802.jpeg

Leo ..... Here's your big opportunity to make a quick 5 million .... just prove that vaccines aren't causing autism.

Oh ... and let me know if you take the bet because I can make a $100K finders fee.

How many days will you guys go on trying to convince the other side of something they will never accept?

How many days will you guys go on trying to convince the other side of something they will never accept?
We aren't trying to change anyone's opinion ...... just reporting facts as they come up .... we do have disruptive trolls who wouldn't know a fact if they tripped over it.

Why does there have to be sides? Why does there have to be a divide. It's almost like someone (what's the plural word I'm thinking of here?) is driving people apart... Imagine if the masses marched as one.

Why does there have to be sides? Why does there have to be a divide. It's almost like someone (what's the plural word I'm thinking of here?) is driving people apart... Imagine if the masses marched as one.
It is simply. "Divide and Conquer" the left does not want the USA to be a super power. It does not fit the world order ie "The Great Reset". We are all busy with fodder that is manufactured to distract. The next Crisis will be monetary, The World Economic Forum has already war gamed financial collapse much in the way they did for the pandemic with "Meeting 201" in October of 2019.

It is simply. "Divide and Conquer" the left does not want the USA to be a super power. It does not fit the world order ie "The Great Reset". We are all busy with fodder that is manufactured to distract. The next Crisis will be monetary, The World Economic Forum has already war gamed financial collapse much in the way they did for the pandemic with "Meeting 201" in October of 2019.
Bingo. (I knew the answer to my own question... Glad I'm not the only normal one among these other conspiracy theorists that believe the programming on Tunnel Vision )
I'm actually looking forward to the fast impending barter system with the hopes it brings people back together. I'm still trying to figure out if the interwebs stop working (insert cyber polygon) before or after the financial collapse...
I do wish I were more prepared, though I'm ready enough.

Back