diy solar

diy solar

Do We Need a Control Group?

xQCYh0b.png
Well Trump gave you your desired Covid -19 vaccine and you didn’t vote him back in office. Trump saved your life. Warp Speed

Sadly, freedom of speech is severly limited in your country, else books wouldn't be banned.

XkJoXtJ.jpeg
Figures you would agree with smut for young children.,
Older children can access the books. Do you advocate 5 year olds to watch a women ( or man for that matter stripper show?)

Leo, that's just a coincidence. You know, like the Wuhan lab being located right where the first COVID cases appeared and having a problematic safety record while doing research on gain of function. That kind of coincidence.

Like you said, you have to prove it in a court of law, otherwise you could be called a conspiracy nutter.
True, inocent until proven guilty and I thought conspiracy nutters argued that private companies should not be immune from lawsuits. When did this change?

Older children can access the books. Do you advocate 5 year olds to watch a women ( or man for that matter stripper show?)
Yeah all that smut from Maya Angelou

Pot Kettle Black......
Like seriously, you were given a specific, easy to reference, example of how Trump is simply not a good human being. And instead of just acknowledging it, you double down on defending him/attacking the person who presented the evidence. How is that not cult like behavior?

Huh I thought you guys were all about free speech and all that, are you now arguing that the state dictate what kids can and can't read?

I was talking about books, why did you change the subject? Should your kids have access to books with violence, incest and rape?

Like seriously, you were given a specific, easy to reference, example of how Trump is simply not a good human being. And instead of just acknowledging it, you double down on defending him/attacking the person who presented the evidence. How is that not cult like behavior?
He has not been in office for a while and still Trump Trump Trump. I was not talking about Trump. I would guess that it is you that is a cultist.

View attachment 150638

Leo .... I have asked you several times now to post a large credible long term study done since the Covid vaccines were rolled out that proves them to be safe .... You still haven't done that .... You haven't posted a single one .... any yet you want parrot the lies.

Leo gets his words confused .... He obviously doesn't understand the meaning of the word BAN.

Leo doesn’t understand a lot of things. His i.q. Is most likely around 70
That high?

He obviously hasn't understood ANY of the studies we have posted ..... That requires some level of reading comprehension.
I think he posts all the memes because he can somewhat understand a picture .... but even then fails to understand they don't have anything to do with the subject of the thread .... and doesn't realize that may of them represent bald faced lies.

With all the vaccines and Covid he has had it's actually surprising that he has any brain cells remaining.

I don't mind that Leo is confused ..... I just don't like it when he projects his confusion to others. It is unusual for a mentally challenged person to be aggressive like Leo is .... They are normally happier. Maybe it's some sort of vaccine triggered anxiety.

1685122662462.png

View attachment 150667

Nope .... That's not a study .... does your reading comprehension prevent you from understanding what a study is?

Leo, this is a DIY Solar forum!
PLEASE take your fake news - half truths roadshow to another platform...
NO ONE appreciates your political opinions around here.

Back