diy solar

diy solar

Do We Need a Control Group?

He has not been in office for a while and still Trump Trump Trump. I was not talking about Trump. I would guess that it is you that is a cultist.
Leo was talking about Trump, and you did what I had said. Defending the indefensible and attacking the messenger.

View attachment 150667

Leo... STOP gaslighting this forum with your proven disinformation!
COVaids is poison, COvaids is political, Covaids is population control.
Now please turn off the computer, stop believing your TV, and go outside and play

Leo... STOP gaslighting this forum with your proven disinformation!
COVaids is poison, COvaids is political, Covaids is population control.
Now please turn off the computer, stop believing your TV, and go outside and play
He probably won't .... but I'm going to

View attachment 150666
CDC DIRECTOR Walensky and NIH Fauci resigned. Fauci blamed the CDC. ??? Hilarious.

interesting:
”In addition to VAERS, FDA and CDC utilize complementary active surveillance systems to monitor the safety of COVID-19 vaccines. Active surveillance involves proactively obtaining and rapidly analyzing information occurring in millions of individuals recorded in large healthcare data systems to verify safety signals identified through passive surveillance or to detect additional safety signals that may not have been reported as adverse events to passive surveillance systems. FDA is conducting active surveillance using the Sentinel BEST (Biologics Effectiveness and Safety) System and collaborating with the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). These efforts complement those of CDC’s Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) and the v-safe text-based monitoring system for conducting surveillance of adverse events, as well as the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment (CISA) Project. FDA and CDC are also collaborating with other non-federal partners, including state and local health departments.”

any guesses as to why Obama signed in Cures Act and EUA in December 2016 before handing keys over to Trump for the White House?
Within it the FDA-CDC can do experiments without your consent They FDA and other govt agencies also monitor and track you medically with their words “surveillance” .

Leo was talking about Trump, and you did what I had said. Defending the indefensible and attacking the messenger.
I was talking about Leo posting a pic using a deformed person.
FxAhgBlX0AECC0N

Do you really think I look like Trump or Serge Kovaleski? Are you that stupid, or are you only pretending?
Why not? Trump pushed Warp Speed and according to you the vaccine saved your life. From a virus that 99% ppl survive - no vaccine.

What ppl didn’t survive was the hospital induced and neglected SEPSIS ….. while ppl were taken away from family and medical staff were shown on mass media doing organized dancing. 3 family members dead. 2 were vaxxed.
Will these ppl perform at Nuremberg 2.0 Swing dance

Trump saved your miserable life

Why not? Trump pushed Warp Speed and according to you the vaccine saved your life. From a virus that 99% ppl survive - no vaccine.
Though i thoroughly expect to be ignored, what exactly is your argument here?

View attachment 150683

Yea they sure seem effective to me, so much so that I'll never be getting one anytime soon. My strawberries (first pick of the season) from the garden added to some pancakes and topped with local honey were my breakfast vaccine. My dinner vaccine will involve some fresh picked spinach and lettuces topped with a cranberry vinegarette followed by some pot roast(local grass fed beef) , with fresh veggies of course, and some taters with nice fresh basil.

Gotta get back outside and get my vitamin D vaccine. I hope you can catch some sun under your bridge Leo Troll

***************************************** This site is for DIY solar, off grid and other technical related stuff!*********************************************
It is not a political platform!

I do not come here to be GASLIGHTED by people who parrot what they've heard on the nightly news!

MODERATOR please remove this thread as it has no real value to the community.

***************************************** This site is for DIY solar, off grid and other technical related stuff!*********************************************
It is not a political platform!

I do not come here to be GASLIGHTED by people who parrot what they've heard on the nightly news!

MODERATOR please remove this thread as it has no real value to the community.
Screenshot_20230526-173918.jpg
"Post your opinions or thoughts about the world or anything else you wish. Be civil!"

Back