diy solar

diy solar

Do We Need a Control Group?

8BWv2y2.jpeg

Hi. Why do you concern yourself with American politics when you're not a u.s
Citizen and don't live here.

That's just weird and sad.

Why does there have to be sides? Why does there have to be a divide. It's almost like someone (what's the plural word I'm thinking of here?) is driving people apart... Imagine if the masses marched as one.
I see you are ok with making fun of deformed people as long as it fits your narrative.
It is simply. "Divide and Conquer" the left does not want the USA to be a super power. It does not fit the world order ie "The Great Reset". We are all busy with fodder that is manufactured to distract. The next Crisis will be monetary, The World Economic Forum has already war gamed financial collapse much in the way they did for the pandemic with "Meeting 201" in October of 2019.
Fucj yeah, commit to bringing us all together

1685094386897.png

Hi. Why do you concern yourself with American politics when you're not a u.s
Citizen and don't live here.
Only American citizens are allowed to have an opinion on hanging scientist, health care professionals and people debunking the conspiracy theories?

That is is just weird and sad.

How many days will you guys go on trying to convince the other side of something they will never accept?
I have stated multiple times that I will change my mind when there is credible evidence that shows vaccines are not safe and effective. The conspiracy theorists not so much, one wrote "I have stated multiple times nothing will make me believe covid vaccines are safe" and others agreed with that.

(In addition they are threatening to hang scientists, healthcare workers and people calling them out on their BS.)

1685094884473.png

..... and, you know it's getting REALLY bad when we are lectured by Putin .... and he is right.
Just like Hitler, Putin is blaming minorities to distract from the problems he created (he and his friends have stolen trillions from the people).

If you were secure in your own sexuality, you wouldn't feel threatened by a guy wearing a dress.

(In addition they are threatening to hang scientists, healthcare workers and people calling them out on their BS.)
Please show me proof of this! You are making baseless claims. You are a liar and a troll.
You keep using the same stuff over and over and over and over, find some new content. Quit dwelling on the past and start living in the present and preparing for the future.
Have you tried meditation and/or therapy?

We aren't trying to change anyone's opinion ...... just reporting facts as they come up .... we do have disruptive trolls who wouldn't know a fact if they tripped over it.

IMG_2805.jpeg

When Bob initially made this post he was immediately made very unpopular ….why? WHY?….. he wanted to know why groups were not made and more study done before an EUA was forced on ppl as an only option. Bob had a natural curiosity that any reasonable person should have been asking. Leo could not stand it…then or even now.. They owe Bob an apology.

Leo will never do that for an apology and has developed a crazy victim mentality because he is a real nut job. Leo has claimed over and over he is the victim of death threats on this forum…look at his older post.
Which is a lie …. no one has threatened Leo’s worthless life. Leo has even posted he complained to DIY Solar admins here and they would not do anything. Leo’s crazy cancel culture wants Bob’s post deleted. Leo is a sad sack. Leo has major damage between his ears and so does some of his friends on other accounts.

Just 1 DISCOVERED FACT that can’t be disputed based on current knowledge:
‘The Covid-19 vaccine does not prevent you from getting Covid. If you get myocarditis from covid you are screwed. If you get myocarditis from the covid 19 vaccine you are screwed. If you get a covid-19 vaccine and still get covid you get double whammy screwed myocarditis.” Which genius in Leo’s group wants to eat the truth pill….now. Leo would take vaccines daily if he was commanded.

I think Leo is a nasty Person. If he and his uneducated friends knew about Fauci then they would know Fauci tried the same thing with Aids that he pulled off with Covid-19. Difference was Bill Clinton told Fauci to f off. Trump sucked all the Fauci crap up and still pushes the vaccine - Operation Warp Speed. Funny how Leo and his friends hate Trump but took his pushed - Trump warp speed vaccine.

Bob admitted that him and his wife were scared into getting the vaccine. Bob stated his wife had severe health problems so he had her vaccinated due to severe medical condition. That wasn’t good enough for Leo. How dare Bob get vaccine regrets…. Or feel like he was flip flopped by Govt - Main stream media - big pharma and so on. Bob merely wanted to see the truth so he looked….. I think Bob found truth and sees that they - our govt and news media lied to him and us. Ask Bob.

Most crimes concern money being stolen as a motive And even ppl murdered.
For Leo and his uneducated friends it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure this out. It totalled over $5 trillion dollars. The average American is not slightest bit upset. However Let a $1000 get stolen and they want to lynch someone. Pathetic.….Makes me want to puke that the average person is not out raged over $5 trillion dollars being stolen.
The Govt claims over 1.2 million ppl died from covid in USA which is 2x higher then any other country on this planet of ~8 billion ppl. The USA is only ~5% of the World population. Again 5% of the World population - USA lost 2x as many ppl as any other country. Simple math equates this reported number to bs and someone is lying. We already know our govt and news media are compromised.

Nigeria only reported losing ~4000 ppl to covid. Nigeria has About 100 million ppl less then UsA for population. Leo avoids this info about Nigeria. Leo avoids the fact about myocarditis and the dual danger because vaccine does not prevent person from getting covid. The covid vaccine doesn’t work… . You can still get covid and they want you to take numerous boosters of the vaccine. They will Steal more money with an EUA - the drug companies have been shown over and over they can’t be trusted to be honest. Law suit after law suit against big pharma. Leo will not realize or acknowledge any of this. Leo is a bandwidth wasting spam troll.

IMG_2803.jpeg

what is this?

Leo, that's just a coincidence. You know, like the Wuhan lab being located right where the first COVID cases appeared and having a problematic safety record while doing research on gain of function. That kind of coincidence.

Like you said, you have to prove it in a court of law, otherwise you could be called a conspiracy nutter.

Back