diy solar

diy solar

Docan Power Purchasing Options

Hello,
I am a newbie to lifepo4 and want to make my first battery for my van. I wanted to purchase some Eve cells from Docan Power but I added to my cart and then got to the payments portion and this is where I became hesitant. The options are a bank transfer or ipaylinks (which I have never heard of).

I had wanted to purchase these cells using my credit card so I would have protection over my purchase and let them figure out any money problems. I don't want to use my bank account really because that isn't safe as far as I know. I have had fraud against my accounts in the past so now I am extra cautious....

I tried to find some eBay links or somewhere I could buy the same grade a Eve cells but they are significantly more expensive there.

So I am just curious of anybody's thoughts that has purchased from Docan Power? How did you make the payment, what is the safest method for me to do so?

Thanks for the help,

Tony
Hi just received my batteries from docan power, all well no problems, paid using PayPal all smooth, have used bank transfer to other alibaba sellers had no problem.

Back